Are you dodgy

http://www.thesite.org/flash/results/dodgy.html?years=%20%20Years%20in%20prison:%2089.5%20Potential%20fine:%20£2000%20

a very quick fun quiz no emails or personal details needed £2000 fine and 80 years in prison and i aint dodgy :wink: well maybee a bit

Your link is inferior to http://www.thesite.org/community/games/howdodgyareyou

I am such a saint (after all, I’m the pope, if you ask debro). Only 12 years prison for me.

Okei … thats 21 years behinde bars for me … and 2000£ FINE …

Only 5 for me… cool. The first one seemed to assume I was Ian Huntly.

years: 12.5
£: 0

poo…

Years in prison: 48 Potential fine: £2000

Im only 15…

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000 :o

Years in prison: 26 Potential fine: £0

Disclaimer: I USED to drink and drug… ALOT :o :o :o
Years in prison: 112 Potential fine: £9500

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £7000

well at least i don’t do jail time…but i don’t have £ here…i gots $

Hmmmm I got: Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £7000 :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha ha ha ha! My husband got this: Years in prison: 65.5 Potential fine: £7000! :eek:

Years in prison: 110.5 Potential fine: £7000

Years in prison: 60.5 Potential fine: £7000

Damn… 60 years :slight_smile:

Years in prison: 10.5 Potential fine: £2000
Deceptive insurance claims… peed all over my video in a very drunken sleepwalk then blamed the storm a few days later that caused the roof to leak into my bedroom :o

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one’s after you, unless they’re trying to nick something from you! It’s good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it’s hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000

Bwuhahahahahhaa!

How can someone be this evil … without committing any crimes! I demand a recount!

Years in prison: 27 Potential fine: £5000

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You’re living close to the edge and it’s only a matter of time before you’re collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won’t last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 41 Potential fine: £7000

pssst does anyone want to buy some good quality dvd recorders… :wink:

i just wondered if the question about walking about the house naked give you jail i guess not then :slight_smile: