Are you colorblind?

it’s getting harder to make new polls, isn’t it? :bigsmile:

From a statistical fact I remember reading in some magazine while once sitting in a doctors office is that most colorblind people are male and 10% of males are colorblind.

Thats 1 in every 10.

Wanna see like colorblind people see?

Colorblind Web Page Filter

Go there and fill in www.cdfreaks.com.
If there is no difference in the way you see the site, then oops! you’re colorblind :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm, Hemi, the site is just like normal. I see orange, red, blue, yellow, purple and all kinds of colors. Guess I’m colorblind then :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Airhead
Umm, Hemi, the site is just like normal. I see orange, red, blue, yellow, purple and all kinds of colors. Guess I’m colorblind then :stuck_out_tongue:
Just visit the site linked, spend a few momnets reading the first 2 paragraphs. After that, there’s an address bar where you can fill in a url and press enter - then in a new browser the corresponding site opens with color restrictions that correspond to specific diseases (which you can also chose).

I dont know of you’re colorblind, but i cant help thinking you’re visually challenged (sic :wink: ) :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:

Unless you mean you did all that and still CDF turns out as usual … oops … :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]Wanna see like colorblind people see?

Colorblind Web Page Filter

Go there and fill in www.cdfreaks.com.
If there is no difference in the way you see the site, then oops! you’re colorblind :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

green to me so guess im not…:wink:

/me is color blind…

Remember the spot test…
A normal person should see 69, a color blind person should only see the 9 and I saw only coloured spots…

Women are usually the carrier of the colour blind defect…if your mother’s father is colour blind, you are most likely to be colour blind as well…

Where’s the maybe option?

It’s right there :stuck_out_tongue:

quick self test:

people with normal color vision will see a 5

people with red/green blindness sees a 2

greetz

Originally posted by theunbeatable
[B]quick self test:

greetz [/B]

And what if you have trouble on seeing one of the 2 numbers? That means that you’re blind?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Are you font/lettertype blind ?

Test it here :bigsmile:

Originally posted by theunbeatable
[B]quick self test:

greetz [/B]

Should I be worried? All I see is a little grean man waving his arms with a saucer in the background?

Ok, no I don’t, sorry but I could not resist - I see a 5 so yippee! Which is great considering I passed a colourblindness test to work for a UK broadcaster - it helps with colour balancing :slight_smile:

Technically there is not such a thing as color blindness. It is known as a red\green deficieny(sic). I had 3 doctors all tell me that. When I enlisted in the US Navy, I had to take a test, its a little black cone looking thing with lights in it, and they turn it. Well guess what, all the green and red lights looked the same.
After I was done with my enlistment physical, I went to 2 different eye doctors and the same thing happened. When that happens(military physical), they WILL not let you have a job where you have to look at red/green wires. I was enlisting for a aviation ordnanceman(the equivalent of a bomb tech), and since I failed the falant (think thats whats called) test, they told me no way. This would have turned into a explosives technician job with the poilice department. Im kinda glad it turned out the way it did, because there are nuts with some kind of bomb everyday. Oh well… I guess you could say colorblind, Somebody who is colorblind( or r/g deficient) will not see a red pen in green grass, but will be able to distingush between the traffic lights

Originally posted by cloakdoa
Somebody who is colorblind( or r/g deficient) will not see a red pen in green grass, but will be able to distingush between the traffic lights
everybody could distinguish between a switched-off and a switched-on light, regardless of their color :slight_smile:
anyway, i’m not colorblind, but i asked because a friend of mine is - he says he cannot tell any difference between green, red and brown…

Thankfully, I am not colorblind (but I think I might be). Like dark blues and violets usually look the same to me…w3ird.

Originally posted by cmr2004x

Thankfully, I am not colorblind (but I think I might be). Like dark blues and violets usually look the same to me…w3ird.

depends on the lightning of the color, not your eyes :slight_smile: