Are You An Avid Registered Voter In The USA?

vbimport

I am, since April 1974. I vote in every election i can. Even vote absentee if i cannot make it to the poll on Tuesdays.

Do you exercise your right to vote? When year did you register to vote?

This is NOT a who is Democrat or Republican etc… thread!

Am I registered? Yes.

Am I an avid voter? Well, I could only register after I turned 18, so this will be the first time…but I’ll try to be an avid voter. :iagree:

I am registered to vote but not registered with any political party. I vote in the national and state elections but don’t always vote in every local election if they don’t coincide with the first two.

Yes, and what a shame when we don’t exercise our right to vote…

And this is the best part of this thread, IMO…
“This is NOT a who is Democrat or Republican etc… thread!”…

I registered to vote when I was 18 yo and I’m 62 now. That’s been a long time.

Yes!

Mr.Bill :smiley:

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2122447]I registered to vote when I was 18 yo and I’m 62 now. That’s been a long time.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, the math isn’t getting easier.
I registered at 18 yo as well and I’m 59 now. Like Bob, I have always voted and have voted on an absentee ballot when necessary.

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2122438]Yes, and what a shame when we don’t exercise our right to vote…
[/QUOTE]

Couldn’t agree more…

i registered at 18 and voted every election …local or national…i feel if you don’t vote then you have to place to gripe :smiley:

I registered when I turned 18, but haven’t voted yet. Was kinda unlucky turned 18 just before voting started two years back. Since you have to register a month before, I couldn’t. But I’m definitely voting this year.

Yo-

[B]ABSOLUTELY[/B]-eh!!!

BOB
I am registered voter avid?. Not always.
However you do get a lot of jury duty letters
ZAP.:rolleyes::iagree::iagree:

:iagree:

I’m registered (Independent) and make a point of voting in every election of any consequence, even local runoffs, etc. I haven’t missed voting in a Presidential election since I first registered more than 40 years ago. :slight_smile:

wow 12 replies so far and i thank you for posting here. There’s probably more…they just don’t visit the Living Room.

I think this Presidential election will bring a lot of people that don’t normally vote to the polls. I think people should vote more than just every 4 years though. There are a lot of issues to vote on during the year that affect them also.

zap em i think that the fear of jury duty is a problem with some people. My (now) wife has never registered to vote for that reason…