Are you addicted to MYCE.com

vbimport

There’s an old thread called “Are you addicted to CD Freaks.com
how about for the younger people the question are you addicted to MYCE.com:bigsmile:

No, I only check it 176,657,875,231 times a day. :cool:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

HI!!! - My name is Myke and I’m a CDFreak!!!

(I am [B][I][U]NOT[/U][/I][/B] a MyCE freak!!!)

Period!!!

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2670687]HI!!! - My name is Myke and I’m a CDFreak!!!

(I am [B][I][U]NOT[/U][/I][/B] a MyCE freak!!!)

Period!!![/QUOTE]

You said it mike.:clap:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2670644]There’s an old thread called "Are you addicted to CD Freaks.com"
how about for the younger people the question are you addicted to MYCE.com:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks…I know the old cdfreaks are alive and kickin’ but this thread was meant for the younger freaks ,they don’t have an idea what cdfreaks were about.This site has changed some since it started has it not?

[QUOTE=marloyd;2670713]You can’t teach an old dog new tricks…I know the old cdfreaks are alive and kickin’ but this thread was meant for the younger freaks they don’t have an idea what cdfreaks were about.[/QUOTE]

Teach 'em the old ways moonbeam!! :iagree:

Yeah, I still like cdfreaks better than myce. I would go to a site with “freaks” in the name and not even look at one that was called mice (myce).

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2670656]No, I only check it 176,657,875,231 times a day. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You know I checked that figure in the ModCP and amazingly it seems to be correct! :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’m totally freakin’ out at this club!

Eek! I think I just saw a mOWLse!

[QUOTE=Wombler;2670728]You know I checked that figure in the ModCP and amazingly it seems to be correct! ;)[/QUOTE] Lucky guess! :smiley:

Mice what mice there isn’t any mice

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2670759]Lucky guess! :D[/QUOTE]

Have you thought about doing the lottery this weekend? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Well the older freaks aren’t a afraid to post what they think but don’t hear much from the newer folk,let’s hear from them to,do you think more people would join if this site was called cdfreaks or myce.In the living room we can hear both sides ,no?yes?
Even writing that last two sentence’s sounded weird.

rabid shot’s are not needed here and no mice have been harmed

I sort of like MyCE better. It sounds more like the kind of site that anyone who like technology would like. A name like CDFreaks would probably only appeal to…cd freaks.

PS: Marloyd, could you please chase the critters away? They seem somewhat dangerous, but maybe that’s just me.

They also carry diseases, right?

Critters what critters?you’re gonna have to talk to the manager Ed Stiffle.

Well I’m addicted and I’m caught in the middle ,I joined when this site was cdfreaks but I wasn’t here to long when they change to MYCE.I wasn’t here when cdfreaks went through the first quest of starting out a site and surviving over the years and I congratulate you cdfreaks for starting and keeping this site alive. Now the MYCE-rs are a different generation,They don’t know the things that the cdfreaks have gone through over the years …some freaks have left some have left and came back.But the main thing is we mostly get a long and help each other.Some help more than others because they know more about certain things and have experience in certain fields and we have a variety of people here with a variety of knowledge, which makes this site what it is --here’s to the year 2013

Regardless of what we call ourselves it’s still the same great bunch of people here that keeps me coming back, and thanks to everyone here for making this place as good as it is.

It wouldn’t be the same without you folks (whatever you call yourselves :)).

[B]Wombler[/B]