Are you a shopping whore?

How often do you go shopping?
Do you regularly come home with a new spindle of discs, or a new DVD writer, simply because you’ve heard good things about them?
Ever bought an elevator because it was marked down?

Do you find yourself unable to walk past a bargain, no matter if you have too many of the item already?

Is the force of gravity so strong in shops with sales, it sucks your clothes off & you have to use the excuse “I’m just here to get my clothes”?

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Are you a shopaholic?

Dee is exempt from the admission … I remember her response from the last poll :wink:

Not a shopaholic at all (gotta get me some more Blank Media) and I don’t get my clothes sucked off when walking by a shop like Dilbert does (don’t have enough Blank Media - gotta buy some more) but I do like getting the occasional gadget that I don’t actually need (need more Blank Media) but it’s perfectly under control (I think I have room for some more Blank Media), and I honestly need all of those drives in my signature, because… erm… just because, OK?!

Gotta go, I just saw an on-line shop with some interesting Blank Media…

Only where blank media/drives/occasional other PC bits are concerned.

Then I have to take my mother along to stop me spending too much :eek:

Love Drage’s post - hailarious, and true for me too :bigsmile: :clap:

I was undecided whether to check “I have enough blank media to shingle my house” or “I hate shopping”. I haven’t bought media for about a year although I burn DVDs nearly everyday. I bought in bulk along time ago when I was worried I would not be able to get quality media in the future. But I really despise shopping. :Z :Z

Depends. Sometime i have this urge to spend money just to spend money. I bought two packs of cookies last time i went shopping. I like cookies and i had the money to spend dammit!

We have these wonderful supermarket/discount stores here who occasionaly stunt with hardware or other weird items. So when i shop for my groceries i suddenly find my grocery bill a whole lot higher because of the DVD-R’s, a shredder or a new harddisk. :slight_smile: Never bought an elevator though.

I’m going to be in a minority of one on this forum I think… but it has to be shoes :o

I love shoes… (god, that’s so girly… :o :o )
I have loads of them - a whole closet full of them. I’ve taken a self enforced ban to stay away from shoe shops, as it is not unknown for me to spent $200 on a pair of shoes on a whim, that I may never even wear. :o :o

Hum, book and music too, but they’re not the same as shoes for me (mainly because you can’t wear them on your feet :doh: )

Other than that I hate shopping.

I like technology. Computer related in particular. It’s what I do, It’s what I know and it makes me happy to tinker and learn new things.

Computer related stuff is about all I still find myself spending a lot on. I’m content with regular car, regular clothes, etc. But tech - I just gotsta have my fix. :slight_smile:

£10 says Dee comes along and agrees with you (going by a previous post of hers, anyway) :bigsmile:

Hahaha!! :bigsmile:

At least I won’t be alone with having a shoe fixation!

Lured by technology and like to try out new things. A significant portion of my earnings are spent on electronics and other gizmos. My friends wonder about all the things I buy (My latest is a Blackberry pearl [which is amazing by the way!]) and some think I am crazy.

I was about to buy a Hybrid car just to try out the gasoline-electric engine benefits and utter quiet start,. Thanks to the $10K difference that prevented me from buying one. I now end up driving 8 miles a day anyways :smiley:

On a male to female comparison, I’ve seen that most males like to do ‘window’ shopping for electronic gadgets (newspaper ads, online ads, frequent trips to stores etc) while women have a go at shoes, clothes, perfume etc.

I’m not really a clothes girl, but I do like the odd new pair of boots or trainers (never wear shoes). I’ll give in on the perfume thing, though. :wink:

As I said, non-girly PC related stuff floats my boat :iagree:

I’m a binge shopper. That’s the way it seems to go anyways. This applies to groceries and electronics anyways. Beyond that I don’t spend cash on much so I actually do pretty well for myself. As far as clothes go, I am certainly no trend whore. That being said I do enjoy Nike footwear and Levi’s Jeans. Not because of the label though, I just find them to be very comfortable.

Guilty as charged, i dunno how many pairs of shoes i have. :o
Clothes well, you can’t be seen out in the same outfit twice :stuck_out_tongue:
Media, i have no idea how much i have, well i do, i have a couple of 100 tubs of T02 and MCC004 for my own use, and a cupboard full of review media.

In my defense. It’s not my fault that stuff just jumps into my trolley.

[B]Arachne[/B] if you win the £10 bet, can i get £5 towards a new pair of shoes? :smiley:

Looks like I’ve won it already :bigsmile:…since you helped, the £5 is yours :wink:

Bwahahahaha! :bow: - that’s brilliant, I’ll use that one on my mum when I’m in PC World :bigsmile:

Completely agree with you on the Nike shoes :iagree:

As usual, Im one of the mighty God Options, since I wear underwear on my head.

Cause and Effect … women go shopping for shoes, clothes & perfume … men are forced to window shop due to empty wallets.

Does that mean that you are erm… trollying in those shops? :stuck_out_tongue:

All this talk of new shoes has made me think of Twin Peaks. :doh:

I’m sure that association somehow shows my age and lots of other things about me.

Hehe…very true…that was a good one :slight_smile:

I’m still burning CD’s from Black Friday 2004, and there are at least 200 more in spindles under my bed (don’t have room anywhere else, cause of all the DVD’s in my computer area)…