Are you a red neck

vbimport

If some of these hit home you may be a red neck

Ok five more for today

Hey Doug , I don’t think I would like the hot dogs with spaghetti but it gave me an idea. Use Itallian sausage instead. I’m not sure there would be enough cooking time they might need some precooking before piercing with the spaghetti.
I also liked the grillbillies picture.

I wear a bandana when I mow the lawn to keep from becoming more of a redneck. :smiley:

[QUOTE=cholla;2707446]Hey Doug , I don’t think I would like the hot dogs with spaghetti but it gave me an idea. Use Itallian sausage instead. I’m not sure there would be enough cooking time they might need some precooking before piercing with the spaghetti.
I also liked the grillbillies picture.

I wear a bandana when I mow the lawn to keep from becoming more of a redneck. :D[/QUOTE]

I myself think there’s a little red neck in everyone ,what you think.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2707448]I myself think there’s a little red neck in everyone ,what you think.[/QUOTE]
If there’s not there should be .

Just ask a woman if she has any redneck in her.
If she says no .
Ask her if she would like some . :slight_smile: :wink:

[QUOTE=cholla;2707446]I don’t think I would like the hot dogs with spaghetti [/QUOTE] They look fun to me! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2707456]They look fun to me! :)[/QUOTE]
I’m sure kids would love them . They might even like the taste better than with Italian sausage.
They do look like fun but I don’t think I would like the taste combination.
So I think I would maybe sear some Italian sausage in a skillet let it cool a bit & pierce it with spaghetti. That way just as fun with a better flavor.

I apologize to any red neck that might be offended by this post…but I got a couple more

Every southerner is a redneck for ya?

Wait I’ll call my friends in Knoxville and they’ll come for ya :slight_smile:
Your humour is a bit borderline me thinks.

I think it’s cute that he’s hugging the cow, rather than hog tying it and making it sit on the back.

Borderline what I’m a northern hillbilly my dad was born in Fisk Missouri.( the town doesn’t exist anymore)which is in the middle of the south, his ma and three boys moved up north to find a better life.Dad married ma when he got out of the service ,ma a northerner.So I consider myself a northern hillbilly we poke fun of every one .You got to laugh at your self,most southerner will laugh at them self that’s life.

It’s oright if Americans find it funny - not exactly my kind of humour!
Relax, I am not a “dark” man :wink:

ok three more and I’ll leave the red necks alone.

:clap:LOL That redneck fire alarm is priceless!

Born in Colorado, raised in Texas? I don’t know. Now I’m in Wyoming. These here seem to be more “goobers” than rednecks though.

Time to check the batteries in my own smoke detector.

:bigsmile:

Sign is not 100% true I live in one of those areas where the people from the north retire in. When the husbands die some of the wifes do say I moving back up north. Of course they have family or friends up north Well on second thought maybe it is true since she is not retiring up north since she retired with her husband down south. She just moving up north because of family or friends. Come to think of it I have never heard a person do here say I moving up north to retire.

Brilliant thread :bigsmile:

Anyone here with a “Farmer Giles” accent (like mine :frowning: ), is seen as a bit of a bumpkin, even if you happen to live in a big city.

Doesn’t help that my mum, who also has this accent, first learned to drive a tractor at 14 :doh: LOL

[QUOTE=marloyd;2707448]I myself think there’s a little red neck in everyone ,what you think.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. And everyone knows that “you can’t make fun of red necks unless you are one”, and luckily I are one…

Like, this very moment, when I lift my eyes and look just above the top of my laptop screen, I see to the left a rack of clothes to dry on the living room floor, and 6’ to the right is a big 3000W fan blowing straight at the rack of clothes.

We do have a dryer, broken but within warranty… We’re such red necks :o

Regards,

[QUOTE=Arachne;2707759]Brilliant thread :bigsmile:

Anyone here with a “Farmer Giles” accent (like mine :frowning: ), is seen as a bit of a bumpkin, even if you happen to live in a big city.

Doesn’t help that my mum, who also has this accent, first learned to drive a tractor at 14 :doh: LOL[/QUOTE]

Awright moi luvverly. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2707818]Awright moi luvverly. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

No no no! Round here it’s “awright moi luvver?”…so nearly right :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2707819]No no no! Round here it’s “awright moi luvver?”…so nearly right :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Mine was the more convivial version of course. :p:bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]