Are we in the Matrix?!?!

vbimport

Ok guys what do you think? Cos a few days ago i was siting @ this very desk and and saw the salt inside the saker flicker?!?! :iagree: Are we in the :stuck_out_tongue: matrix? Has any1 eles had somthing strange happen 2 em?

\\VH////
:bigsmile:

Yes, we are. No doubt.

Even if we were, what would you do about it :wink: ?

After watching the movies, I’m staying in the matrix.
I’m not wearing holy jumpers and eating grool for the rest of my life :slight_smile:

Just called the Oracle. Line is busy. :wink:

Ah try her website for more numbers and email support!

Scientists are starting to take this idea seriously.

im not in the Matrix im in the Celler :bigsmile:

yup, it’s called quantum physics and string theory.

Yes. I hope so because my life sucks at the moment. This way I can blame someone else.

Are you insinuating that we could not be in the Matrix?

According to Leibniz, we all live in a sort of Matrix. Our lives are just like films and our interactions are totally unlinked… I like this sort of thinking.

I am NEO! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

read Elegant Universe and/or watch the movie What The !@#$% Do We Know?!

I just followed a white rabbit, it found a carrot, what does that mean?

not a good sign there

What a fine place to make my 500th post.

all I know they finally figured out that there are 10 dimentions, and we are stuck to the cheapest one:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I think we are. Mainly because of the part where Morpheus tell Neo that this is the world we live in and then shows him another and say this is what we think the world is.

What I mean by this is that no one knows what is real or not because no matter what government it is they all tell us what we want to know and not the truth.:a IMO most politics are in it for the money

Sad … but probably true. :iagree: