Are USB 3.0 burners available yet?

vbimport

If so, are they any good, or are the kinks still being worked out.?

Scott

PS Hello. This is my first post.

I was looking for CDreaks, but I kept getting pointed here.
Was this forum previously CDFreaks? If so, is their an archive of the previous CDFreaks forums and threads, still intact?

Thanks

Hello serlv and welcome to myce (ex-cdfreaks).

I dont think that there are any dvd burners with usb3, but i dont think that it would take some time to see some blu-ray burners with USB3.
I also believe that the speed will also be the same as the internal drives.

Yes only the mane is changed, the forum and the threads are the same, as they used to be before.

Hi [B]serlv[/B], welcome to the MyCE a.k.a. CDFreaks forums! :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen any external burners using USB 3.0 yet, but I guess it makes sense given the speed of current Bluray and even DVD burners.

[QUOTE=vroom;2536966]Yes only the mane is changed…[/QUOTE] But the rest of the horse remains the same? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2536973]Hi [B]serlv[/B], welcome to the MyCE a.k.a. CDFreaks forums! :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen any external burners using USB 3.0 yet, but I guess it makes sense given the speed of current Bluray and even DVD burners.

But the rest of the horse remains the same? :p[/QUOTE]

ok i olny got one wodr wrogn :bigsmile:

TY, for your answers

. Love it, mods playfully busting each other’s chops. :slight_smile:

Companies sure don’t seem to be in any rush to bring 3.0 to fore, and I’m not just talking about burners, only. Kinda irritating.

I’ve heard thinking that Intel is dragging their feet, some, due to the fact that they have an even faster connection in the plans. Not sure what the deal is.