Are these Fujifilm CDR's TY?

i just bought a 100 pack spindle at best buy and i want to know if they’re TY. they state that they’re made in taiwan. i thought all fuji cdr’s were TY’s. should i keep them or return them and why? please help

No, they are Prodisc media.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
No, they are Prodisc media.

are they good? should I keep them or should i return it to the store i bought it from? they’re $10 after M.I.R. for a 100 pack

They’re slightly better than average so far. I’m about 3/4 through one of those spindles with no troubles burning them at 48x on my 52327S drive. How they will perform in your drive is anybody’s guess. I think they’re worth that price.

They’re slightly better than average so far. I’m about 3/4 through one of those spindles with no troubles burning them at 48x on my 52327S drive. How they will perform in your drive is anybody’s guess. I think they’re worth that price.

ok, will the data fade away over time in these cdrs?

Originally posted by carlosian
ok, will the data fade away over time in these cdrs?

Don’t have my crystal ball handy…:wink:

Don’t have my crystal ball handy…:wink:

will data fade away on TY’s?

Originally posted by carlosian
will data fade away on TY’s?

Not as far as I know, assuming good care.

Current 100-ct spindles of Fuji 48x CDR at Best Buy are in a new cakebox that very much looks like a Ritek spindle. Different from the Prodisc spindle in that it has a rounded top edge and different label/shrink wrap.

Somebody needs to go buy some and check them out! :wink:

Current 100-ct spindles of Fuji 48x CDR at Best Buy are in a new cakebox that very much looks like a Ritek spindle.
Fujifilm Audio 30pk by RiTEK were of very good quality :