Are there any women here?

Boskin, I’m so sorry, As a poet said, you hurt him cause you love him…

Why don’t you think I’m a nuthead? of course I can get ur meaning, u former communist!

Originally posted by daystars

Obviously we’re a minority in places like this :wink: But I’m as much a geek as any of you- just wrapped in a cute little package, you know? heh heh
[/B]

I have just realized you are one.

Uh… I bought a DVD writer for my lady last month. She still has no idea how to use it.

Kensin, u should be patient, my lady always think CD-ROM and DVD-ROM are the same thing, for their looking is the same…

Originally posted by pyzll
Boskin, u former communist!

Me ? Are you kidding me ? I’ve never been and never will !!!

Did I ever say I considered you being bonehead ? :confused: I think you a very :cool: guy. :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin

Me ? Are you kidding me ? I’ve never been and never will !!!

Did I ever say I considered you being bonehead ? :confused: I think you a very :cool: guy. :wink:

You two always get along very well.

Originally posted by Kenshin

You two always get along very well.
That’s true ! I kinda liked him from the very beginning - that was a pretty “violent” :bigsmile: way of his entering the site.

My girl is here as well (as I mentioned, her (nick)name is Carinja).

She only posts when she needs something, or wants to tell something really “important”.

I guess if we’d make this forum a place to take about relations, psychology, mind-body&soul etc etc, more women would be around… but that’s not on the list for the time being :wink:

Soezepoes is a girl? Now this comes as a shock :stuck_out_tongue: