Are there any women here?

vbimport

Besides me, I mean? I know most women really aren’t geeks, but come on. There have to be at least a couple!

:confused:

Oh they are here allright… although we hardly see any posting made by them…

some names: Carinja, Soezepoes, Mootje (she’s the official CD Freaks girl)

Once, I and my fiancee visit this forum together, then she said to me: This is really a freak! Then she never come back…

Originally posted by pyzll
Once, I and my fiancee visit this forum together, then she said to me: This is really a freak! Then she never come back…

Mine has an account or two here but comes back only when I tell her to.

Kenshin, u got a girl? Congratulations!

what is this " woman " thing people talk about ?

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
what is this " woman " thing people talk about ?

I think Daystar should field this question.

Kenshin, u got a girl? Congratulations!

No, she got me. Thanks anyway. :wink:

Originally posted by Astronutty
[B]

I think Daystar should field this question. [/B]

Obviously we’re a minority in places like this :wink: But I’m as much a geek as any of you- just wrapped in a cute little package, you know? heh heh

<story>
Went to the grocery store last week with the BF to do the weekly shopping… got to the checkout and asked him to grab my checkbook out of my purse. He opens it and groans… “What?” I ask him.

“Nobody ELSE’S girlfriend has this kind of stuff in her purse!” as he pulls out my nice new 512MB RAM and two zip disks.

</story>

He does get jealous of how much time I spend in this chair, but I tell him he has his toys- I have mine!

You sound cool. Lucky BF! I hope you enjoy your time here at CDFreaks fourm.

This place seems to be right up my alley so far… I trade Tori Amos boots and these forums were recommended by a friend, since Tori fans aren’t the most “techie” you’ll find.

Just on the off chance anyone else trades (or wants to!) my trade page is at:
daystars.toriland.com

i dont have any tori boots - but i’d love to have some. well - i have my fair share of questionable tori boots - but nothing concrete. plus 3 albums.

who says tori fans aren’t techie?

Well, head on over to my page and take your pick- just email me from there. I’m always happy to do a b&p for a newbie!

Trust me on this- at least, Tori traders for the most part aren’t techie. It’s a little scary :wink:

Originally posted by daystars
Besides me, I mean? I know most women really aren’t geeks, but come on. There have to be at least a couple!

Right. As you might notice it … :bigsmile:

Oh, btw, just been to your page.
I too am a fan of Tori. Remember a few years back going on her concert here in Stockholm,
which was right on my birthday. Needless to say more… :smiley:

ROFL!!! :bigsmile:

Boskin your Big Breast Man is really sick!!!
I CAN NOT STAND IT!!!

I CAN NOT STAND IT!!!
I can. :cool:
It’s like :" it’s only rock’n’roll but I like it…" :bigsmile:

You know what I mean ?

See, when it comes to reality, this BBM ( as you call him ) is pretty FLAT and VERY serious.

“Open your mind !” is the moral of the story. U get it ?! :wink:

Great story daystars! :slight_smile:
And haha nice one Boskin! :bigsmile:

My girlfriend knows about the site but doesn’t have an account (at least as far as I know :p). She sticks with reading some Living Room topics, cause the other are not ehrmm… her cup of tea :wink:

She did visite the IRC-channel also and was pretty amused with it :slight_smile: