Are there any DVD burning programs that allow you to customize your DVD Menu like Nero (Nero 8)?

vbimport

I tried burning some movies on Nero 8 and the preview screen with the digital/interactive remote control was a great feature, but the burning process would always fail. Has anyone experienced less bugs/errors with any similar programs? If so, then does anyone have any recommendations?

[QUOTE=storagedevice68;2507080]I tried burning some movies on Nero 8 and the preview screen with the digital/interactive remote control was a great feature, but the burning process would always fail. Has anyone experienced less bugs/errors with any similar programs? If so, then does anyone have any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

That depends on what format was the movie first?? Also what kinda media are you using? There are good and bad media as well as how you burn them and what speed as well as the burner and burner firmware. Since you didn’t give a log list or much specs and formats it’s hard to know what is happening there.???

Hey [B]storagedevice68 [/B]and welcome to MyCE.

In fact as [I]coolcolors [/I]said, the burning success depends a lot on burner and media used. Usually older, say 4x speed burners do not “know” how to write to newer (16x rated) media, they lack the write strategies.
Also, some media is of higher quality so the burn failure rate will be significantly lower. For example, genuine Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim media usually gives better results than, say, Memorex or Datawrite.

If you are looking for other DVD authoring software, for example CyberLink’s PowerProducer or, if you wish to have more control, Sony DVD Architect might be an option for you.