Are there any consequences for subsequent burns of a bad burn?

Edit: Apologies for placing this thread in the wrong sub-forum. Despite my join date, I am new to participation - it won’t happen again, I promise!

Hi peeps. Did a search and couldn’t find any infomation on this. My aunt asked me a few days ago to provide her with a copy of a movie I have in my collection. When I found my copy (which was recorded on an MCC 03RG20 at low speed several months ago), I decided to run a Disc Quality scan in Nero CD-DVD Speed first, since I’ve been taking burning more seriously lately because I got my first Taiyo Yudens the other day (100 TYG03s, for the record).

As you can tell, the scan of the MCC 03RG20 did not go well:

ID: MCC 03RG20
PI errors Maximum: 2089
PI errors Average: 280.37
PI failures Maximum: 60
PI failures Average: 0.57
PO failures: 17
Jitter Maximum: 16.4%
Jitter Average: 12.52%
Quality score: 0

Anyhow, I pressed on and ripped the ISO onto my hard drive, then pulled out one of my brand new TYG03 GH000186 DVD-Rs, recorded the ISO at 4x, and these are the numbers it pulled:

ID: TYD03
PI errors Maximum: 17
PI errors Average: 2.02
PI failures Maximum: 5
PI failures Average: 0.04
PO failures: 0
Jitter Maximum: 11.8%
Jitter Average: 9.06%
Quality score: 0

Easily the best burn I’ve ever had. What I’m asking all of you is - was it all for nothing? Are there to be any consequences for the TYG03’s ability to play the movie due to the source ISO coming from what is classified a bad burn? I hope it’s not super-noobish of me to think that the integrity of files can be jepodized by bad burns. Thanks in advance everyone.

[QUOTE=masta_blasta;1938958]E
Easily the best burn I’ve ever had. What I’m asking all of you is - was it all for nothing? Are there to be any consequences for the TYG03’s ability to play the movie due to the source ISO coming from what is classified a bad burn? I hope it’s not super-noobish of me to think that the integrity of files can be jepodized by bad burns. Thanks in advance everyone.[/QUOTE]

None whatsoever. The errors you measure in the quality scan are [I]corrected[/I] errors. If the original disc was ripped without any read errors, then the copy is a perfect duplicate of the original burn. Also, although you appear to have gotten away with it, TY G03 typically burns best at 12x-16x in most high speed burners. 4x can often result in disaster in many burners.