Are there any alternatives to Alcohol120

vbimport

that function the same way. Virtual drives and mounting to them. It seems as though I cant get any decent help unless I am a customer and I refuse to pay for a product that doesnt work on my system just to get support…

For a Virtual drive try Daemon Tools

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/portal.php

Thanks

that function the same way. Virtual drives and mounting to them. It seems as though I cant get any decent help unless I am a customer and I refuse to pay for a product that doesnt work on my system just to get support…

Daemon Tools has a virtual drive, but it doesn’t have burning capabilities. Do you think it’s fair to receive support and don’t pay for the product? Support costs money, Alcohol Soft is not a non-profit organization, it’s a commercial software company, and expects profits for their work.
Why do you say the product doesn’t work? Do you have minimum system requirements?

if you are the only one experiancing this problem and no one can reproduce the problem then it isnt that easy to sort your problem. Please check your Topic over at Alcohol-Soft Forum.

I do understand that but I have dloaded a demo version that i am having issues with, a demo that i do plan on paying for. If it was all about customers paying for support the fourm wouldnt be public…

Yes I do have the minimun requirements

A64 3500 Wichester
512 Mb ram
400 gig raid 0
120 gig system drive
toshiba sd-5372

I think that qualifies

Robbo

I will send the log 6pm EST

Well buddy according to my experience Deep burner+Img Burn+Daemon Tools or Nero+Img burn+Daemon Tools will be your next option. But still if you need to mount different iso formats like.bin there would be a problem. I used to like Alcohol120% until some unusual bugs came and din work even if i reinstalled the product.

You do realize this post you’ve resurrected is over 4 years old? 14 different versions have been released since then.

Closed