Are people Sheep?

It’s amazing how many people will believe the last thing they heard … or ignore perfectly good advice, almost instantly after they hear it?

Do NOT stick your fingers in that powerpoint!
Watch out for traffic!
I wouldn’t do that $hit if I was you!

Are people stupid? Creatures of Habit? Or does humanity have a chance?

Make your choice!

Ignorance is a bliss…and some are truly blessed!

People generally just want to hear what confirms their own opinions. They often disregard all that is contrary to their thoughts…

I hate such people. :iagree:

Very True

I hate such people.

ain’t u one???

there are few leaders…and mostly followers…

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Joke and Funnies thread Da_Taxman CD Freaks Living Room 473 2 Weeks Ago 15:18
How do I find sheep ? c32ax1 Newbie Forum 1 13-06-2004 12:05
CD Freaks Gaming Clan DoMiN8ToR CD Freaks Staff Only 22 06-08-2003 12:07
Alexnoe’s sheep test inquiry xtacydima Clone CD 11 24-04-2003 03:05
Dolly the sheep has died!!! Bilto Clone CD 8 17-02-2003 02:57

Hey!!! Stop your complaining in get in line!!! :disagree:

You are to believe my propaganda as fact and ignore all logic and reasoning. :bow:

Independent cognitive activity will not be tolerated and will be dealt with in the severest manner. :cop:

Now put that underwear back on your head!!! :doh:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a theory that one day, the sheep will wakeup, maul the dogs & eat the shepherd, and there is safety in numbers :wink:

You’re a sheep unless you don’t want to be one. If you aren’t one, you get frowned upon. Sucks.

Tis probably because the effort of original thought is too much for some.

“Can you eat it for me; I can’t be bothered.”
– Lee Evans

See? I even stole that line.

TZ

i am a follower (if you wear a skirt that is)

Most are sheep. A survey done by the Canadian government in 1976 of at least 1000s of businesses showed 2% were leaders; 8% had inherent qualities and be trained to become leaders; the other 90% just did enough to ‘get by’ and collect their paychecks. This is further backed up by when you measure how many in any field are true leaders or are in some way exceptional. If humans weren’t largely sheep, the same mistakes wouldn’t be repeated ad nauseum by the civilization following a previous one.

Or even president after president … or by father & son.

yes you should line up…and FOLLOW me…and thank you kindly i’ll wear underware when and where I want…and IF I want… :flower:

now paint my toenails you grunt…

mmmmm…for some causes…it’s worth it to be the sheep!!!

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that a leader (in business…I guess mainly…but I think it would apply everywhere) is just some a$$hole who is too stubborn to listen to anyone else. Most people I know are either unable or unwilling to put their own mind to the task. Most the upper management that I run into at different companies cling to whatever catch phrases ans cliches are running around on that given day and typical chase whatever shines brightest…much like a ferret.

Arrgh Yes! Idiots promoted above their competence :wink: Although I suspect most managers would be out of their league on a damp floor.

Are People Sheep?

Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s :slight_smile:

pick me! pick me! please pick me!

pick me! pick me! pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-y-y-y?