Are downloaded films dark?

vbimport

Is it me or are many downloaded films extremly dark in contrast / colour?
When i download a film and put it onto a dvd to watch on my tv they allways seem verry dark, even after i have increased the brightness and colour on my tv settings.:eek:

[QUOTE=liverpool55;2178256]Is it me or are many downloaded films extremly dark in contrast / colour?
When i download a film and put it onto a dvd to watch on my tv they allways seem verry dark, even after i have increased the brightness and colour on my tv settings.:eek:[/QUOTE]
I’m glad you downloaded those movies from legal sites :iagree:

That depends on the quality of the encoding. Good sources, [B]legal sources[/B], have very good quality in their downloads. Apple has content for downloading for example, as does Amazon Unbox.

Nice reply. :bigsmile:

To be perfectly honest I could’nt care less if I make the headlines.
I won’t get convicted beacause video piracy is not that much of a serious crime, compared to hmmmmmmm let me think… ehhhh "robbing a bank ".
I’d get a caution, and thats if they had the evidence, if i had’nt wiped it off my comp first,… i’m shaking in my boots!
I only download films that arn’t released yet in the Uk anyway, the rest i buy… so back at u all!!

I’m closing this one as there’s now too much doubt about it. We aren’t the video police but we do have forum rules that we ask you abide by.

Suggest you have a look at the first paragraph:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

[I]Thread closed.[/I]