Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater 5 coupon

Arcsoft has got a coupon available which is good through the 31st of October. It is 30% off their regular prices and can be applied to any of their software, not just TMT5.

The coupon is Halloween.

TMT5 is the best software available for blu ray playback on your computer in my opinion, so if you’re interested, this is a good discount. Regular price of TMT5 is $99, so this takes it down to $69.

I’m desperately trying to find the correct place to post this.
The latest updates from the programme have “CINAVIA” in them. If you scroll down after clicking on update, you will see a notice stating this.
To me this is crazy! how can TMT5 playback files or folders from your hard drive if the original disc has Cinavia on it? :a

I guess downloading a new copy will also contain Cinavia. It’s not worth buying now and I will not update it. I must find an alternative for the future.

[QUOTE=voxsmart;2661589]I’m desperately trying to find the correct place to post this.
The latest updates from the programme have “CINAVIA” in them. If you scroll down after clicking on update, you will see a notice stating this.
To me this is crazy! how can TMT5 playback files or folders from your hard drive if the original disc has Cinavia on it? :a

I guess downloading a new copy will also contain Cinavia. It’s not worth buying now and I will not update it. I must find an alternative for the future.[/QUOTE]

I already posted about Cinavia in the latest TMT 5 in this thread: http://club.myce.com/f32/commercial-software-players-detect-cinavia-drm-329380/#.UI6c8YaiWtc

All of the commercial software players will be forced to put in Cinavia detection eventually, except those that ignore AACS certification like the DVDFab player. Slysoft may eventually make a player.

If you don’t need menu support, many free players can handle ripped blu ray, and don’t have Cinavia detection. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is one. Playing menus and easy selection of extras is the real problem right now in the free players.

Sorry for posting this after you Kerry56, but it is not easy finding things in the search. Great if you can get the question right. I am pleased you warned others about it before me. :slight_smile: