Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 6

vbimport

Hey guys (and gals). Just wondering if anyone else has experienced very slight A/V sync issues with the first episode of the second disc of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 6. I backed up the disc earlier this evening with DVDFab Platinum 5.2.2.2, and everything seems flawless except the episode entitled “Gene E,” which is the first episode on that disc. The audio seems just slightly out of sync with the video. I don’t think I’ve experienced this kind of problem before. Any ideas?

[QUOTE=AtticusDonnie;2190469]Hey guys (and gals). Just wondering if anyone else has experienced [I]very[/I] slight A/V sync issues with the first episode of the second disc of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 6. I backed up the disc earlier this evening with DVDFab Platinum 5.2.2.2, and everything seems flawless except the episode entitled “Gene E,” which is the first episode on that disc. The audio seems just slightly out of sync with the video. I don’t think I’ve experienced this kind of problem before. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

When you were doing your back up, what mode did you use, and did you write the files as memory image (ISO) or as regular files in the VIDEO_TS folder?

Please advise.

O’C

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply! I was using Full Disc mode and the regular VIDEO_TS files.