Apps stopped

vbimport

Was checking out the computer and was in msconfig and noticed the following apps were stopped.(not by me),
Application Late Gateway SVC, Application Identity, Application Management App Readiness, App X Deployment svc, Application Deployment Svc, Active X Installer, Bitlock Drive Encrypition Svc. Is this normal?

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2765103]Was checking out the computer and was in msconfig and noticed the following apps were stopped.(not by me),
Application Late Gateway SVC, Application Identity, Application Management App Readiness, App X Deployment svc, Application Deployment Svc, Active X Installer, Bitlock Drive Encrypition Svc. Is this normal?[/QUOTE]
Right click on My Computer on your desktop, you will see a " Manage Option" Click on [B]Manage [/B]and then look for [B]Services[/B] and Applications, click on it, click on Services, Find those services that stopped and restart them.:wink:

If your computer is running fine, let them stay stopped. Even if you try to manually start some (or all) of those, they’ll immediately stop again (or tell you they can’t be started manually).

Services start & stop as needed.