Approved SATA-PATA adapter for Plextor PX-760A

vbimport

Hi!
Which SATA-PATA adapter can reliably work with Plextor PX-760A ?

[QUOTE=uranus;2084090]Hi!
Which SATA-PATA adapter can reliably work with Plextor PX-760A ?[/QUOTE]

First post from you :clap:

ok now with your question…what are you wanting to do? Why do you need an adapter? Do you mean an IDE/PCI card?

[QUOTE=Bob;2084093]First post from you :clap:[/QUOTE]
Thanks! :o

[QUOTE=Bob;2084093]ok now with your question…what are you wanting to do? Why do you need an adapter? Do you mean an IDE/PCI card?[/QUOTE]
No, I don’t want any expansion card PCI or PCIe, just adapter from motherboard’s SATA to Plextor’s IDE.

[QUOTE=uranus;2084126]Thanks! :o

No, I don’t want any expansion card PCI or PCIe, just adapter from motherboard’s SATA to Plextor’s IDE.[/QUOTE]Like a dongle you plug on the back of the drive? I have one but for ODD’s it doesn’t work as planned. Might work ok for a HDD. If so i haven’t heard of anything good that works. Most people use IDE/PCI cards here.

[QUOTE=Bob;2084130]Like a dongle you plug on the back of the drive? I have one but for ODD’s it doesn’t work as planned. Might work ok for a HDD. If so i haven’t heard of anything good that works. Most people use IDE/PCI cards here.[/QUOTE]
Yes, like a dongle. And I’m well informed about problems with ODDs. It’s the reason of my question here!

In summer 2004 I had tested several adapters to connect PATA to SATA. None of them could be used with my PX-708A. Therefore I bought in Oct. 2004 the PX-712SA.