I have Stedman's v.3.d (medical dict) installed in my XP system for like 3 months now.
Today, for no obvious reason (didn't install anything) it stopped working. Whenever i execute it, it gives me this error:
SEMDWIN caused a general protection fault in module SEMDWIN.exe at 0002:0851
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, even restored the system 2 weeks back, problem is not solved.
I would normally say it's a compatability issue (the program is relatively old and there are no free updates) but it did work just fine with XP for like 3 months and i find it kind of odd that this happened now. It's a very good dictionnary and need it on a daily basis