Applicaions

Not sure if i’m on the right thread. I am downloading this for a friend (windows XP )who is building his own PC However I’m new to Applications.I see it’s an Rar. therefore will it need extracting same as a film d/load .Also will the file need converting (using convertXto dvd) and finally using ImgBurn do I use Write mode.? Thanks guys for helping an old geriatric :smiley:

[QUOTE=whistonian;2306685]Not sure if i’m on the right thread. I am downloading this for a friend (windows XP )who is building his own PC However I’m new to Applications.I see it’s an Rar. therefore will it need extracting same as a film d/load .Also will the file need converting (using convertXto dvd) and finally using ImgBurn do I use Write mode.? Thanks guys for helping an old geriatric :D[/QUOTE]
When you say you are downloading Windows XP for a friend, what exactly do you mean? Most people have an installation disc? Contact Microsoft and give them your product ID and they will send you an installation disc for 35USD.

Thanks Alan, however I have now sorted out the problem.