Apple releases iPhone 5 details

vbimport

Apple releases iPhone 5 details.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/[/newsimage]Apple is currently releasing details on its latest smartphone, the iPhone 5. Many rumors about the phone already appeared on the internet and most of them seem to be true. 

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/apple-releases-iphone-5-details-63718/](http://www.myce.com/news/apple-releases-iphone-5-details-63718/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Playing catch up to Android I think…

I would not sign that “truly 4G” claim - at least not in Germany. :disagree:

We have got four LTE network operators using three different frequency ranges. This iPhone can only use one of these network ranges which is currently used by only one network operator. :Z

But then, I don’t care much about Apple products anyway :wink:

I have an iPhone 4S and to be honest, I don’t really ever even use 4G. You don’t need it. All it does is lets you do other things while you’re talking to somebody on the phone.

Playing catch up to Android I think…

In my experience, the iPhone is better than the Android. My best friend has been through three Androids that froze all the time while I have had my 1 iPhone. Only downside I can see in the iPhone is that it’s large. I’d still be using my old V220 if I wasn’t able to get a deal on an iPhone.

What a Iphone never had one does the I stand for Intelligence or Idiot

Which one of these would be the meaning of smart phone

Characterized by sharp quick thought; bright

Amusingly clever;

Energetic or quick in movement

Canny and shrewd in dealings with others:

Fashionable; elegant

4 inch screen…eh. I forget who did a general survey on phone users (back months ago when the Note had come out) and found that most people seemed to be eyeing 4.5" to 5" screens. Hell, even I’m eyeing a 5" screen for a new phone. You’d think Apple would keep up with the times instead of a mere 0.5" jump.

Didn’t the iFans when the 4S came out say that 3.5" is big enough and is all you will ever need. ??

[QUOTE=paulw2;2654518]Didn’t the iFans when the 4S came out say that 3.5" is big enough and is all you will ever need. ??[/QUOTE]

And Steve Jobs said that 64 KiloBytes was all you need…:doh:

now I know why they fight against the Samsung Galaxy S2. It looks much more like the S2 than the 4(s) does. IMHO

[QUOTE=H3rB3i;2654595]now I know why they fight against the Samsung Galaxy S2. It looks much more like the S2 than the 4(s) does. IMHO[/QUOTE]

YES! I agree, they copied the Samsung Galaxy S2!

This is why I also believe they head hunted Samsung directly, they realzied that their “NEW” iphone was really just a copy. You’d think they go out of their way to be creative and come up with something new.

On another note, an observation when on forums/blogs. Have you noticed that tech forums where memebers are more tech savy (such as this one) are more prone to be anti-iphone. No suprise here, just stating the obvious.

It seems also the media isn’t all into it: