Apple patents retail store

vbimport

I just saw this tidbit on one of my favorite aggregators:

Apple fan-boy that I’m not, I do think this is a bit of audacity…I was actually thinking of shopping at Ikea for a birch table…:eek:

This is Just unreal where does the stupidity stop OMG a waste of money by Apple if I were a share holder I would be Pi$$ed:Z:Z

[QUOTE=xorsists;2675397]This is Just unreal where does the stupidity stop OMG a waste of money by Apple if I were a share holder I would be Pi$$ed:Z:Z[/QUOTE]

Means they are BRAIN dead and run out of ingenuity that what it means. They are no longer the revolution market front rather they are falling behind the times and SAMSUNG is taking over… lmao…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2675399]Means they are BRAIN dead and run out of ingenuity that what it means. They are no longer the revolution market front rather they are falling behind the times and SAMSUNG is taking over… lmao…[/QUOTE]Oh I agree for sure with you on that Apple can have their macs and Ipads and phones too many other better ones to be bought and cheaper Samsung has done a very good Job.:smiley: