Apple MacBook Air MC504LL/A Review (13-inch model)

vbimport

Apple MacBook Air MC504LL/A Review (13-inch model).

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2010/11/qf8cYb.jpg[/newsimage]We review the Apple Macbook Air MC504LL/A from both a Windows and a Apple user's perspective. Read further for the full Apple MacBook Air MC504LL/A review. 

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/review/featured-review-article-apple-macbook-air-mc504lla-review-13-inch-model-36559/](http://www.myce.com/review/featured-review-article-apple-macbook-air-mc504lla-review-13-inch-model-36559/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

So, just as I thought. Overpriced leftover Windows rejects with a buggy software that can’t play any DVDs , burn music or play games. Who made this Mattel? Subpar processors leftovers, can buy for like 20 bucks from newegg. 2 Gigs of ram, really? My old XP had that. 1066 DDR3, could have made that DDR2 and saved about 50 bucks. The Macbook Pro would be better if you have to use obsolete technology with a better bang for your buck output. Or you could buy the same technology and save about 1000 bucks and find an old laptop with Windows on ebay, then install OSX on it. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=trust2112;2558411] Or you could buy the same technology and save about 1000 bucks and find an old laptop with Windows on ebay, then install OSX on it. :)[/QUOTE]

I understand your response trust2112 :slight_smile:

I’m not defending Apple here, but the factor that you leave out in your equation is design. Apparently people are willing (and able) to pay a high price for that…

So, just as I thought. Another dope who never actually used a Mac desperately grasping at straws due to an inferiority complex stemming from their operating system of choice.

I wonder how someone could call a Macbook Air “overpriced leftover Windows rejects” when Microsoft doesn’t actually make any computers. They are primarily a software company. What exactly have those pioneers over at Microsoft rejected?

I mean, are you for real, kid?

I’ll be the first to admit that I would never buy a Macbook Air, even if I could afford it. However, that doesn’t inspire me to post a badly-wrtten and horribly misinformed message, does it?

Then again, why argue over such things? This machine was already obsolete before it was even released. I’m sure the MacBook Air will sink without a trace as everyone rushes to ebay in order to snatch up buggy, bargain-basement windows-based laptops.

[QUOTE=trust2112;2558411]So, just as I thought. Overpriced leftover Windows rejects with a buggy software that can’t play any DVDs , burn music or play games. Who made this Mattel? Subpar processors leftovers, can buy for like 20 bucks from newegg. 2 Gigs of ram, really? My old XP had that. 1066 DDR3, could have made that DDR2 and saved about 50 bucks. The Macbook Pro would be better if you have to use obsolete technology with a better bang for your buck output. Or you could buy the same technology and save about 1000 bucks and find an old laptop with Windows on ebay, then install OSX on it. :)[/QUOTE]