Apple loses patent lawsuit from Samsung in Japan

vbimport

I just posted the article Apple loses patent lawsuit from Samsung in Japan.

While Apple recently won a patent lawsuit in the US, it lost one in Japan…

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/apple-loses-patent-lawsuit-from-samsung-in-japan-63534/](http://www.myce.com/news/apple-loses-patent-lawsuit-from-samsung-in-japan-63534/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Amazing what can happen when the Jury isn’t bribed.

You right olddancer apple pay them bigtime:bow:

Or brainwashed… still, the company isn’t all bad (or is it?)… they do actually hire people in the USA… becoming a brand of the upper crust… it’s quite cult & club like… and lots of Americans buy into it… the same way they do with race, religion, and other social characteristcs. You can’t be this successful and leave product sales to 3rd party vendors… that’s why there are “APPLE” stores… selling at full MSRP… for those who “BUY” into the club/cult at full price…

Do you all actually think Apple has to bribe a jury to win a Patent Lawsuit, they have the highest paid attorneys in the land and they also have a good case. A marriage made in heaven.:wink:

Over-priced, proprietary…

mosty likely everyone on the jury had an iphone, just sayin’

[QUOTE=SciFer;2652857]mosty likely everyone on the jury had an iphone, just sayin’[/QUOTE]
Even if they did, Apple didnt give them out for free and nobody broke their arm to buy one. Its a better product.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2652868]Even if they did, Apple didnt give them out for free and nobody broke their arm to buy one. Its a better product.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

That’s what the iFans tell us and they also tell us that 3.5" screen is all you’ll ever need,

[QUOTE=alan1476;2652868]Even if they did, Apple didnt give them out for free and nobody broke their arm to buy one. Its a better product.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is it will never be able to compete against a laptop or desktop it’s not a computer and never will be. Also why make a physical keyboard and mouse when they claim it suppose to eliminate two to physical attachments. That should give one pause as to why some would buy it and then rag why doesn’t it have a physical keyboard and mouse. That is what a laptop was designed for and will never be side stepped by the Iproducts. Better is in the eye of the beholder that how I see it. I don’t have the need for it but I see where it works good as a scanner for credit card orders for business when a card scanner isn’t there to use but then again your paying for phone subscription to use it so your still paying another third party to do your transactions.

It would be nice if the judge in Japan now double the amount that apple has to pay Samsung that way apple might decide it is time to settle all this.