Apple cuts production Apple’s iPhone 6S due to lower demand

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Apple cuts production Apple’s iPhone 6S due to lower demand[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/06/myce-iphone-6-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

Apple cuts down the production of its latest iPhone due to lower demand. The sales of the iPhone 6S by far don’t meet that of its predecessor the iPhone 6.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/apple-cuts-production-apples-iphone-6s-due-to-lower-demand-77669/](http://www.myce.com/news/apple-cuts-production-apples-iphone-6s-due-to-lower-demand-77669/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Apple cuts down the production of its latest iPhone due to lower demand. The sales of the iPhone 6S by far don’t meet that of its predecessor the iPhone 6.
Called market [B]Saturations[/B]…that is easy to figure out…

According to the bank the iPhone 7 will meet better demand.
According to whom??? That’s a joke… :Z

imho, the 6s plus has not been out long enough to make that claim, no it was not sold out the first day like many others like the 6 and 6Plus, but these phones are expensive, I have a 6sPlus, with 64gbs of storage, with a 2 year contract, its 199.00 for the 6S, + 100.00for the PLus+ 100.00 more for the 64gbs version and then 40 bucks to upgrade. So it 440.00 bucks off the bat even with a 2 year contact, I use verizon but I am sure they are in line with other carriers. If you buy it outright with no contract it would be 849.00USD, thats a pretty hefty purchase for a lot of people, that said, in my opinion, the new 6SPlus is the best phone I ever used. They improved to touch options drasticly to a point where it recognizes your fingerprint immediately, and the camera is off the charts. The whole China market has not been infiltrated yet and they are up nicely after earning were reported last night, so I take this news with a grain of salt. The Iphone 6 and 6 Plus that was released last year was a big success, so they cannot at this price point think that people are going to shell out 800 bucks every year for a new phone. I think in the fall of 2016 when the Iphone 7 is released it will be enormous. Its a quality item, with a quality pricetag.

Is it possible that just maybe, people have grown tired of buying a new iPhone every few months without gaining significant new features? Nah…

"Is it possible that just maybe, people have grown tired of buying a new iPhone every few months without gaining significant new features? "

I agree, the 20 somethings are only interested in shiney, shiney, shiney new. The i6 does have one significant new feature though, it’s size.
Can just imagine when the i9 comes out, all of the Apple Lemmings walking down the street with their shiney new phone slung over their shoulder looking like an 80s Head Banger with his/hers/it’s Boom Box.

Apple fan get tired? Is that possible for sheep?Â