Ape, flac, img and I01 files

Hi CD Freaks!

I’m a newbie, name’s John and I joined a few minutes ago :slight_smile:

I’ve got a question re. these files I hope you guys can help me with:
audio files: .ape and .flac
video files: .I00, . I01 and .img.

How can I burn CDs resp. DVDs from these filez? As for software I 've got Nero 7, Magic Iso, DVD Decrypter, Daemon Tools, DVD Shrink and DVDFab HD Decrypter but no clue how to deal with these files.

Thanks so much.

John

Welcome to the forum, John :slight_smile:

Regarding the video files, I’ve no idea. However, for the audio files, Burrrn supports those formats and can convert them to an audio CD for you - I use it a lot myself. :slight_smile:

And it’s free!

:iagree:
as for the movie files you might need to un-Rar them, after you can burn them with Nero 7, Magic Iso or DVD Decrypter they will all burn img files :slight_smile:

The .img file is just a image file and can be burnt with imgburn which is free. The I00 and I01 from a search on google would indecate these dont need unraring and are actually a image file that has been split, there should be a .mds file that goes with them, the mds file is then loaded into imgburn to burn to a disc.

Hi Arachne, Coathi and Jedi Master Yoda,

Thanks so much for the friendly welcome and the tips re. those pesky audio and video files :slight_smile: Your feedback was really helpful!!

John

Thanks for this. I downloaded Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, WAV .dll files for Nero 8, but couldn’t figure out which directory to paste them into. (Yes, I’m dumb…I could do it with Nero 7 ok :frowning: ).

I downloaded Burrn! and that worked great. :slight_smile:

yeah i also like Burrrn cause for audio related stuff it’s great and just works :wink:

not to mention it loads up super fast to.

[QUOTE=MovieManiac18;1896856]Hi CD Freaks!

I’m a newbie, name’s John and I joined a few minutes ago :slight_smile:

I’ve got a question re. these files I hope you guys can help me with:
audio files: .ape and .flac
[B]video files: .I00, . I01 and .img.[/B]

How can I burn CDs resp. DVDs from these[B] filez[/B]? As for software I 've got Nero 7, Magic Iso, DVD Decrypter, Daemon Tools, DVD Shrink and DVDFab HD Decrypter but no clue how to deal with these files.

Thanks so much.

John[/QUOTE]

Surely you have created them - then you already know how to burn them.