Anything from Liggy & Dee on 7170-7200 new FW mods

I see the 7170 has 1.05 & 7200 has 1.06 and liggy site is not updated yet

Don’t yell either guys I know they need time

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;2040759]I see the 7170 has 1.05 & 7200 has 1.06 and liggy site is not updated yet

Don’t yell either guys I know they need time[/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/2039427-post151.html

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2040995]http://club.cdfreaks.com/2039427-post151.html[/QUOTE]

:sad: :sad: :sad:

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;2041376]:sad: :sad: :sad:[/QUOTE]

now, now uncle liggy will take care of us:iagree:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2041581]now, now uncle liggy will take care of us:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I know I am so impatient :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;2041644]I know I am so impatient :)[/QUOTE]

same here:p

There’s nothing better than a new Nec burner with Liggy’s firmware

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LIGGY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):bow:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FIRMWARE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):bow:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:sad:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey Liggy,

come on, let’s do it :flower:

Note:

spamming will not help.

any changelog for new firmware?

[QUOTE=hiren;2046794]any changelog for new firmware?[/QUOTE]
Yes. You can find them here.

@Chef:
I tend to simply ignore these comments. I’ll start patching as soon as I can find time for it and other people nagging won’t speed up or slow down things anyway.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2047027]Yes. You can find them here.

@Chef:
I tend to simply ignore these comments. I’ll start patching as soon as I can find time for it and other people nagging won’t speed up or slow down things anyway.[/QUOTE]Liggy you sound like George W. Bush :bigsmile:

Sorry for the OT, Liggy.

But I couldnt resist. :frowning:

Sotty guys just kidding around I guess I should know by now :o

Oddly enough I know I just downloaded an update 1.05 to the AD-7170A but I don’t see the changelog there

[QUOTE=Bob;2047030]Liggy you sound like George W. Bush :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
What an insult :eek: :wink:

I guess if I was as unintelligent as Bush, I would not be able to modify firmwares :bigsmile:

I don’t think Bush really understands. He says he doesn’t see why he needs a DVD Writer when he already has an old manual Underwood typewriter in his office. :wink:

When Liggy and Dee swing into action it’s always worth the wait!

[QUOTE=Liggy;2047171]What an insult :eek: :wink:

I guess if I was as unintelligent as Bush, I would not be able to modify firmwares :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]It was just a joke :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2047348]It was just a joke :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Oh really? I hadn’t guessed that. :bigsmile: