Anyone use Digital Research CD-R's?

vbimport

Has anyone used the Digital Research CD-R's? i am about to buy a 100 pack for $3 after rebate at best buy...anyone object? are these good/bad? thanx in advance

Originally posted by neoreturns
Has anyone used the Digital Research CD-R’s? i am about to buy a 100 pack for $3 after rebate at best buy…anyone object? are these good/bad? thanx in advance

3 cents a cdr, that is extremely cheap. they have to be crap!!
but still very cheap. how do they plan to make any profit, they will be losing money!!!

:confused:

I just bought 600 for 30.00 (hell resale them)… But they are rated at 16X and will burn at 40X no problem what so ever so far… I backed up NWN and WCIII at full speed with them, and I am presently takinf my vacation video’s and putting them on these cd’s… I also get the PNY’s when they are on sale for the same reasons…
they were normally 60.00 for 200 but had a 50.00 instant rebate

well i got a 50 spindle of 32x Digital Research Media, 80 min/700 MB, checking them turned out to be Ritek Co., OK so far burnt through a lot(approx 35) without a single failed write!

seems to be good

drives used were iomega predator USB external, Liteon 24x internal, sony crx160e, sony crx1611e

software - many, OS’s - many :wink: