Anyone try Titan media from SMS?

vbimport

just found them the site says they are made by Ritek but also says they have AZO dye so I ordered a 100 pack with free shipping should be here next week I’ll post some scans when I get them.

http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/titan-white-inkjet-printable-dvd-r-8x-media-plastic-wrap-100pk

Oh my gosh!!! looks like the old Ritek G05 discs that gave everyone so much problems
back in the day. :eek: Yes please post some scans and MID on those and keep a close eye
on them for a few weeks/months to see if they do like the G05’s did.

I am guessing RITEK “Value Line”.

I have got to see the MID on these. :eek::eek::eek:

If they do turn out to be like the G05s then I will give them to friends, I don’t mind the G04s though I have some of them laying around that still work.

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2521673]If they do turn out to be like the G05s then I will give them to friends, I don’t mind the G04s though I have some of them laying around that still work.[/QUOTE]

Don’t you like your friends then? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2521868]Don’t you like your friends then? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t even give G05s to my enemies! (or would I)!!! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=RCM;2521872]I wouldn’t even give G05s to my enemies! (or would I)!!! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I would. :bigsmile:…or to anyone I didn’t really want as a friend, that would speed the process up a bit I think. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2521877]I would. :bigsmile:…or to anyone I didn’t really want as a friend, that would speed the process up a bit I think. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Bad kitty :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2521879]Bad kitty :bigsmile: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2521877]I would. :bigsmile:…or to anyone I didn’t really want as a friend, that would speed the process up a bit I think. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

maybe we should give them to that robspace1 guy, who seems to be trolling! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2521868]Don’t you like your friends then? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

when you have friends that want 10+ discs burnt and don’t have money to pay for the blanks they get whatever shit media you have on hand:iagree:

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2521904]when you have friends that want 10+ discs burnt and don’t have money to pay for the blanks they get whatever shit media you have on hand:iagree:[/QUOTE]

That is a very good point there. If the discs are unreadable in less than a month, they can always get you some nicer media to burn their stuff on if they want that many discs :iagree:

The discs should be here tomorrow, I didn’t realize that I was ordering them on the Friday before Memorial Day so they did not get sent out until the following Wednesday. I’ll post some scans once I get them.

yep G05 stay away from them

4x looks ok guess I will keep them and use them if I just need to transfer some files between PCs

one more 8x this one looks ok also

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2524242]yep G05 stay away from them[/QUOTE]

WhoooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeee I wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole
even if a 4x burn does look good :disagree: Data might not be there next time you
try to access the disc in a week or two. :eek:

I am considering printing some designs on them then spraying them with some clear coat and using them as coasters, might even skip the clear coat part.

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2524245]4x looks ok guess I will keep them and use them if I just need to transfer some files between PCs[/QUOTE]

Bugger, I knew they were gonna be G05 :Z

But still, since they do burn pretty nicely to begin with ;), using them for very temporary stuff, like transfers between PCs, is probably what I’d use them for as well. :iagree:

Thanks for the scans :flower: