Anyone know where you get sony - nn2 4x 25gb bd-r media

Iam looking for sony’s nn2 4x 25 gb media, I am wondering if this media is offered on ebays bd-r section(media from Japan), or if there is another source for it…the discs will overspeed burn to 8x using the LG BH08LS20 drive, but I can’t find anyone who publishes the media code of the media they are selling. If anyone knows, could you please post - Thanks;)

(MODERATORS- I have posted a similar post in one of the sub-forums of this thread, I now realize hardly anyone will see it there - so I hope I can get away with posting the dup here :o)

Optical Quantum 4x BD-R can burn 8x on LG BH08NS20. Selling price is $4 each Click HERE

The Sony 25gb 4x discs we have are SONY-NS2. The only ones I remember seeing with a NN prefix are their 6x discs which are SONY-NN3.

Kill the freakin’ caps.

[QUOTE=jacky1212;2284501]Optical Quantum 4x BD-R can burn 8x on LG BH08NS20. Selling price is $4 each Click HERE[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the lead…:cool:

[QUOTE=nikoneko;2284940]The Sony 25gb 4x discs we have are SONY-NS2. The only ones I remember seeing with a NN prefix are their 6x discs which are SONY-NN3.[/QUOTE]

Chris…:cool:.is that you??? nikoneko ya:iagree:??? well i sure am happy you are getting the media codes, i just went by zaina’s 8x bluray burner comparision (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f142/8x-blu-ray-burner-comparison-chart-273897/#post2271852) where it mentions the SONY NN2 being a 4x disc, maybe it really is a SONY NS2. So thank you for the tip so much,BTW- these are the one’s on your site page - right??:bow:

no, NS2 is not NN2

there are seperate NS2 and NN2 codes, Just like with NS1 and NN1

NN1 can be burned up to 8x, while NS1 only 2x

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2286649]no, NS2 is not NN2

there are seperate NS2 and NN2 codes, Just like with NS1 and NN1

NN1 can be burned up to 8x, while NS1 only 2x[/QUOTE]

You just saved me some dollars trying to find out…THANKS:iagree:, what and where have you found media that will overspeed with the lg bh08ls/ns 20 drive???

Will you share that info with me??I would surely love to know…:cool:

Heck the very inexpensive RITEK BR2 under the RiDATA 4x BD-R brand will over-speed to 8x on the LG BH08

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2286813]Heck the very inexpensive RITEK BR2 under the RiDATA 4x BD-R brand will over-speed to 8x on the LG BH08[/QUOTE]

well folks have said they do not get coasters with ritek br2’s - i bought some from fry’s - good price; I just like japanese media - I believe it is top quality, only reason I am trying to find media codes, thanks for your input…:iagree:

[QUOTE=nikoneko;2284940]The Sony 25gb 4x discs we have are SONY-NS2. The only ones I remember seeing with a NN prefix are their 6x discs which are SONY-NN3.[/QUOTE]

I actually have some NN2 4x Sony media that I got through you back in January. It overspeeds to 8x also.