Anyone know where i can download nero 7.5.0.2 offical version

hi been using nero 7.5.0.2 on anther pc and ive dwnloaded the latest version and for some reason the images burnt with it wont play in my dvd player but the same image burnt with 7.5.0.2 does , weirdly the image works fine if i burn it with imgburn but i want to use nero so would appreciate if anyone can help me out

also in the latest version it says in the burner report that it doesnt support overburn yet the 7.5.0.2 version says it does ? its really annoying that i have to revert back to a old version i doenloaded and then deleted as i thought the newest version would be best .

thanks

Older versions: http://www.filehippo.com/download_nero_7_premium/
not the one you want.

My newer version does support overburning–Nero Burning ROM-File-options-expert features.

cheers mate , what i mean about the over burning is if u select the choose recorder tab up in the top right next to the recorder list window it gives u the info on ure burner and whats it capable of , in the newest version it says overburn not supported yet in the older version it says supported ?

I don’t know why yours would not show overburning, if the drive was capable of it. Mine still shows it available with the new Nero version.

Do you remember doing anything special earlier when you installed the drive? What model is the drive?

You might try removing the drive in Device Manager and letting Windows find it again.

If you want to try an earlier version, go to the previous reference and download one of the earlier files. You might also find the older version on the Nero site, but I looked on ftp6 and did not see it. Maybe another ftp number.

ftp://ftp6.nero.com/

Treid all that mate , just used the reg checker and driver cleaning tool and re dwnloading nero and im going to try again

using a pioneer 111d

cheers mate