Anyone Know Of A program that turns .RAR to .ZIP?

vbimport

Does anyone know of a program that converts .RAR files into .ZIP files?
If so could you please post the link to that software? I can barely get by using winrar cause i’m downloading props and stuff for The Movies S&E and whenever I extract more than one thing at once all the files get mixed up with eachother. One more thing, It must be free. I don’t want to pay for something that I wont use all the time.

For those of you that are going to help…
Thank You
For those of you who arent going to help…
Go To Hell Biatch! jk jk
For those of you who helped me but that help didn’t work…
Thank You for trying,
For those of you that don’t know what i’m talking about…
It’s okay, I don’t know some stuff too

You could use filzip. I am not sure about it going directly from an rar to a zip but you should be able to uncompress the rar and then make a zip of it from the files.
http://www.filzip.com/en/index.html

“7Zip” will and it’s free! :wink:

It is amazing you are asking for help but still offering harsh and obscene language.

And the compression is fantastic !!!

I use alzip. Can save rar to zip but not back again.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/ALZip_Download.html

Free

Free is good.

I second the suggestion of 7-Zip as an excellent and free utility for working with compressed files.

When you signed up to join CDFreaks you accepted to follow our forum rules which forbids language that is obscene or vulgar:

The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li]> [/ul]
Even though you throw in a “jk” (just kidding), that doesn’t excuse being offensive in the first place, and this being your first post it’s not even the result of being provoked by someone else.

So please clean up your language in future posts, thanks! :wink:

Exactly. Using that kind of language, in addition to being against our rules, will make some people not want to help you at all.

Winrar can convert rar to zip.