Anyone heard of instaclone

vbimport

has anyone heard of this? http://www.logicalinnovations.com/instaclone/ and is this bullsh…t :confused:

another bs product. if u want to copy ur dvds to svcd, use DVD2SVCD. if u want to copy them to dvd-/+r, check out the transcoding software forum.

These games are VERY easy to copy, and have no difference in graphics or game quality from your original game!
LOL !
I’d love to see how “easily” Instaclone copies the latest Securom and SD games :rolleyes: :bigsmile:
… and that " have no difference in graphics or game quality from your original game" remark, OMG :eek:

Does DVD2SVCD involve using 2 or possibly 3 CD-R’s?

I’ve burned movies in VCD and SVCD using Alcohol 120 and cue image files by putting the movie into2 or 3 parts, basically on 2 CD-R’s or 3 if it’s a longer movie.

I would like to know about PSP2 games and making a back-up copy. Those games get ruined easily and a back-up would be awesome.
:cool:

u can set up DVD2SVCD to split to as many cds as u want. u base the number of cds on the length of the movie.

:cop: Hmmmmmmmmm… It’s funny how it doesn’t come with a free trial :cop:

Did anyone else read This

After you have used CDRWin to extract a .bin and .cue file, launch PS2 Patcher which you just download.

Yes I Have Heard And Was Dumb Enough To Purchase The Product, It Is Total Bs, Please I Am Warning Everyone. I Have Tried 24 Times To Contact The Through The “support” Links They Provide, And The Phone Number Is Bs, No One Has Ever Got Back To Me. Also I Filed Complaints With Their Isp, And Clickbank Who Won’t Give My Money Back Yet They Still Do Business. I Am Totally Serious And Hope That They See My Feed Back About Them On All The Logical Forums I Can Find. Just So Someone From That B.s. Company Gets In Contact With Me.

Yes I Have Heard And Was Dumb Enough To Purchase The Product, It Is Total Bs, Please I Am Warning Everyone. I Have Tried 24 Times To Contact The Through The “support” Links They Provide, And The Phone Number Is Bs, No One Has Ever Got Back To Me. Also I Filed Complaints With Their Isp, And Clickbank Who Won’t Give My Money Back Yet They Still Do Business. I Am Totally Serious And Hope That They See My Feed Back About Them On All The Logical Forums I Can Find. Just So Someone From That B.s. Company Gets In Contact With Me.

Yes, I bought it and now I keep getting “The page can not be found”.:a