Anyone have Lite-On DH-16D2S? If you do please read!

vbimport

Hey.

I was wondering, if anyone had one of these DVD-ROM drives or had access to one. I know I am a n00b and I have 2 posts I think at this point, but would you be willing to take it apart (4 phillips head screws on the bottom of the drive probably) and post some high resolution snapshots OR scans of the circuit board? Both sides preferably. I don’t need the circuit board that controls the eject motor, I need the board that has the controller chip on it and such, the biggest of all PCBs in the drive (assuming that there are 2)

This would help me out a lot, and if you could tell me if there are any programs out there that you have been able to dump the firmware of this drive with that would be helpful as well.

Thanks a lot.

[quote=thepwner;2109645] if you could tell me if there are any programs out there that you have been able to dump the firmware of this drive with that would be helpful as well.[/quote]Forum search rules :bigsmile:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f44/flash-utility-liteon-based-optical-drives-v2-2-4-a-190420/