Anyone have/know of the LG CED-8080B

Anyone have/know of the LG CED-8080B and whether it can write RAW or any info regarding it and CloneCD?

if it s like mine, ced 8042b , it doenst support raw writting . go to the web site of lg and you ll find the right answer.

Thanks, I will check with the LG site (which is hard to access prolly thanks to a slow korean server) - THe CloneCD site says that “Lucky Goldstar CD-RW CED-8041B - Maybe it will work in a future release of CloneCD” suggesting that it can write RAW - looks like you were unlucky. What program do you use then to copy PSX or copy-protected CDs?

If your problem is copying PSX cds, then you can do that also using other programs: Padus DiskJuggler has been the first one allowing you to copy PSX cds, but now it’s also possible using Ahead Nero Burning Rom.

i m using nero for pc and psx games and winoncd for audio. and it s working good.but for some psx games i takes a very long time to break wrong data more than 24hours!!!be patient !

Originally posted by Revive
Anyone have/know of the LG CED-8080B and whether it can write RAW or any info regarding it and CloneCD?

I have this burner goldstar 8080b it reads in raw sao but not in raw sao