Anyone Have Experience With Infiniti Printable CD-R?

I keep seeing this manufacturer. Looks like some good reviews have been written about the products. It appears it is only distributed in England. I don’t know how all that works in terms of shipping. I’d like to give them a whirl. I’m in the states though and I don’t see anyone selling these on this side of the pond. Anybody used these before? Know where to grab some? Any information is much appreciated.

The old Infiniti used to be pretty good, as they would use MCC discs and were sold at a very good price compared to the bigger brands.

Infiniti now, is made in China and uses fake MCC codes for it’s DVD media. I’m pretty sure the CD’s are using a PLASMON ATIP. From what I have seen, they are probably suitable for day to day use, but I wouldn’t trust for longer term storage.

If the Infinity Professional brand indeed is manufactured in China, why is it only sold in the UK?

It often a bit of a lottery with many of the suppliers…you can buy a specific brand and type of disc one month…then 4 months later, the exact same discs can be using a different dye!

At the end of the day, you steer clear of the dye types the burner does not like and buy the best value disks you can. I have been pretty lucky except once with a brand called Mirror…they were a little rubbish.

[QUOTE=CD Writer;2414477]If the Infinity Professional brand indeed is manufactured in China, why is it only sold in the UK?[/QUOTE]

Infiniti is a brand owned by Medea International, a UK based company.

This is probably only distributed in the UK

http://www.medea.co.uk/infiniti/

[QUOTE=CD Writer;2414477]If the Infinity Professional brand indeed is manufactured in China, why is it only sold in the UK?[/QUOTE]

Not only in the uk.
Some other places in europe. I have seen even some media sold retail in some european countries.
But Medea International, a UK based company as jubjubbird said.

Are discs sold in Europe anyway different from media sold in…let’s say North America?