Anyone has a firmware to Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-KD08?

I have looked everywhere but I could not find any. Anyone has it? Thanks!

@ Nature_Boy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Have you contacted Sony Viao for Firmware for your Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner? If Sony Viao doesn’t offer Firmware for your Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner installed in your Sony VAIO VGN-CR520E LapTop then no Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner Firmware is available.

Regards,
bjkg

There is fw for K12, but not for Kd08…

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/OPTICAL/

[QUOTE=bjkg;2281250]@ Nature_Boy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Have you contacted Sony Viao for Firmware for your Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner? If Sony Viao doesn’t offer Firmware for your Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner installed in your Sony VAIO VGN-CR520E LapTop then no Pioneer DVR-KD08 Internal SlimLine DVD Burner Firmware is available.

Regards,
bjkg[/QUOTE]
Hi.

Not sure if you’ve sorted out the problem as I have the same one in Sony vaio laptop with Pioneer DVKRD08 DVD/CD. In brief I have the Firmware and Driver update. It didn’t work for me… But it may work for you. I can send you the official email from Sony support with the to products linked. my email: no1performer@hotmail.com If you have had a result please let me know as I am in the mindset to just replace the optical drive altogether with another make…

Justsaying…

He should contact the sony support by himself!

[QUOTE=Justsaying;2301763]Hi.

Not sure if you’ve sorted out the problem as I have the same one in Sony vaio laptop with Pioneer DVKRD08 DVD/CD. In brief I have the Firmware and Driver update. It didn’t work for me…[/QUOTE]
Sony sent you a Optiarc AD-7560A - DS05 firmware, not the Pioneer KD08 firmware you expected to get.