Anyone has a C1, C2 error checking program or can recommend?

I’m looking for a good (or not so good but just looking) for a c1 c2 error checking program. Such used in reviews.

I hope someone has a link or can just send me one.

Thanks.

The simplest one is CD-Speed 2000, it can scan for C2… Then there’s the highly detailed (and dangerous) WSES, that one only works if you have a LiteOn drive…
And there is another tool that I forgot the name of, alexnoe posted a tutorial on it somewhere around here…

well i now i can’t get wses if you don’t have a lite-on and it would be ileagal to have it if you don’t have a lite-on drive…
and why did you say it’s dangerous?
Oh and to my knowledge CD Speed doesn’t show a graph or specific section…

anyway, can you find the prog’ alexnoe talked about?

Think there is a seting in it to Del your Flash on the drive and make it inop…:a wonder how may people did it…:bigsmile:

WSES can clear your EEPROM. If you do that then your drive’s permanently toast :slight_smile:

Tool alex talked about: http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50619

@Airhead: The program you can’t remember is readcd, included in cdrtools.

Any other program beside WSES?

something with a graph maybe (not cd speed)?

like seen here CDRinfo

Originally posted by NOVA
[B]Any other program beside WSES?

something with a graph maybe (not cd speed)?

like seen here CDRinfo [/B]

they are using a cracked/pirated (whatever you wanna call it) version of UM Doctor Pro by Sanyo.

also if you are into the warez ring, Asus have leaked their tools as well…

Originally posted by NOVA
well i now i can’t get wses if you don’t have a lite-on and it would be ileagal to have it if you don’t have a lite-on drive…

Wses is an internal leaked program written by the technical engineers from LiteOn. It only works on LiteOns because it is written only for LiteOns. (It works by bypassing your aspi layer and talking directly to the LiteOn/Mediatek chipset… for this reason it might be possible that parts of Wses also work for other drives with a Mediatek chipset, not sure about this.)

Well, just because they might be using UM Doctor from Sanyo doesn’t mean that they’re pirating it.

Anyone can buy it today from Sanyo and it’ll work with these drives, and they could have received a free copy for eval:

CRD-BP1800P、CRD-BP1500U40X、CRD-BP1700P、CRD-BP1600P、CRD-SBP15A、CRD-BP1500U、CRD-BP1500P、CRD-BP5、CRD-BP1400P、CRD-BP4、CRD-BP1300P、CRD-BP3、CRD-BP900P、CRD-BP2、CRD-RW2

http://www.digital-sanyo.com/BURN-Proof/store-j/
Buy it here for 50,000 yen.

< sarcasm >
I’m sure cdrinfo bought their copy.
< /sarcasm >

Originally posted by adorable
[B]Well, just because they might be using UM Doctor from Sanyo doesn’t mean that they’re pirating it.

Anyone can buy it today from Sanyo and it’ll work with these drives, and they could have received a free copy for eval:

CRD-BP1800P、CRD-BP1500U40X、CRD-BP1700P、CRD-BP1600P、CRD-SBP15A、CRD-BP1500U、CRD-BP1500P、CRD-BP5、CRD-BP1400P、CRD-BP4、CRD-BP1300P、CRD-BP3、CRD-BP900P、CRD-BP2、CRD-RW2

http://www.digital-sanyo.com/BURN-Proof/store-j/
Buy it here for 50,000 yen. [/B]

Read the small prints, you have to be a registered enitity (company) in Japan to purchase the software. Not just anyone can buy it.

thank you

Read the small prints,
Well, I don’t even have all these fonts (Kanji, Kiragana…or however they are called), and Babelfish doesn’t translate it this way, at least not for me :frowning:

Originally posted by alexnoe
Well, I don’t even have all these fonts (Kanji, Kiragana…or however they are called), and Babelfish doesn’t translate it this way, at least not for me :frowning:

difference between UMD and UMD Pro

UMD
individual can purchase
5000yen
no Graph

UMD Pro
can only be purchased by legal entity
50000yen
have graph

Sanyo have denied the distributor of their drives in my country to sale this software to users. So maybe you can ask the distributor in your country to see if they can sale the stuff.

where i can download the wses???