Anyone gaving trouble with Miracle at St Anna

My dvd gets about 55 percent and errors out, anybody got a fix for this? Maybe it will be included in the next release of dvdfab.

thanks

I was able to make a full copy of it with DVDFAB 5.2.3.2 with no problems at all… Pathplayer enabled. Bob…

thank you. i will try it again in full mode…i tried main menu.

wish me luck i hope it works

first off, i would like to apologize to everyone on the forum for cross reporting a question. i posted on the wrong forum, which is why i did it again…i am so sorry. won’t happen again.

i tried what bfwk122 said, but i received the same error.

any other help would be appreciated.

thanks

I can’t get it to rip with 5.2.3.2 either (Tried Pathplayer On and Off, Full and Main Title).

What is the error code you are getting ? It makes it hard to troubleshoot just with errors out

Read error. I’m prompted “Retry, Abort, etc”. Its not the disc as it ripped completely (and properly) with AnyDVD.

If you already made a backup copy using your other program then why make another :confused:
also having your other program on the same system as DVDFab has a known conflict unless you disable it.
I myself didn’t have any issues during backup using Platinum v5232 but then again I never have program running in the background.

You must have a conflic going on with some other programs as I just copied this movie yesterday with FAB Plat. 5.2.3.2 PP always enabled Verbatim 16X +R’s ImgBurn burn engine at 12X, R-1 WS So the problem is either in setting or some other program running in the background

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2220452]If you already made a backup copy using your other program then why make another :confused:
also having your other program on the same system as DVDFab has a known conflict unless you disable it.
I myself didn’t have any issues during backup using Platinum v5232 but then again I never have program running in the background.[/QUOTE]

AnyDVD wasn’t even installed on the computer that I was trying to use DVDFab to dupe Miracle at St. Anna. I just installed AnyDVD for a quick test. I don’t think it is any kind of conflict, I have no problems with any other discs. I guess it is possible that there is a manufacturing defect on the disc that AnyDVD was better able to cope with. Thanks for your suggestions.