Anyone do There will be Blood,Lions for Lambs,Walk Hard yet?

vbimport

I’m planning on pickin em up tomorrow and I know some of you get them early. Thanks.

Did them all with no problems.

[QUOTE=csbond2;2034163]Did them all with no problems.[/QUOTE]

thank you

THATS WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT!!!:clap:

[QUOTE=whuzurdaddy;2034684]THATS WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT!!!:clap:[/QUOTE]

HUH?
PS, Check your Cap Locks.

Just did “There Will Be Blood” with DVD Decrypter.

SNEEKERS,
I Bought those titles , and backed them up with
no problem.
ZAP.

I ripped it to my hd last night and started watching it today, but at 1:55, it freezes for a second when Meryl says “Sorry?” I checked the original disc and it does the same thing. This is the first time I’ve seen this happen with any movie.

Any ideas?

[QUOTE=Synetech;2055359]I ripped it to my hd last night and started watching it today, but at 1:55, it freezes for a second when Meryl says “Sorry?” I checked the original disc and it does the same thing. This is the first time I’ve seen this happen with any movie.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

You have a bad DVD,exchange it for a new one.

There have been many poorly pressed DVDs nowadays, I had to return a DVD once five times before I found one at another store that was good.:doh:

Just a sec. I checked it in my standalone player and it does it there too, but when I tried it in Shrink’s preview pane it was fine. I tried the ripped video in MPC instead of VLC and it didn’t stutter. I also tried it in WMP and it worked there too. (Technically, there was a very slight warble in her voice when she said sorry, but I’m not sure if it is not correct.) :confused: Hmm, I suppose it could be some bad bytes that VLC and the set-top player don’t handle as well as MPC and WMP.

I have never found anything that WMP handles better than VLC. :slight_smile:

/EDIT/ User:Synetech Location: Not LA or NYC LMAO just noticed that.:iagree:

I did both movies with no trouble; DvdFab Platinum.

Made “There will be blood” & Lions for Lambs without any problem.

I used Platinum Version 5.02 with customized. No problems whatsoever.

Chow

[QUOTE=signals;2055503]I have never found anything that WMP handles better than VLC. :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, WMP handles everything better than everything. It’s just like IE, it takes whatever you throw at it no matter how bad, non-compliant, or corrupt and does its best to render it. WMP does to video what IE did to HTML (encouraging bad media to exist and slip through).

[QUOTE=signals;2055503]/EDIT/ User:Synetech Location: Not LA or NYC LMAO just noticed that.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

All of my fields require leaving where I am; too bad I can’t afford to move. :frowning:

Just did that with DVDfab 5.0.2.0 with no problems but the title should be “There Will Be Sleeping” :bigsmile:

Is there such a movie…There will be Sleeping??

On the other hand, I thought the movie “There will be Blood” was rather boring…regretted that I made a backup of the movie.:Z

P/S :- Lions for Lambs fair no better…in my opinion.

Chow

Already burnt, watched, and re-burnt the DVD+RW of “There will be blood” - a friggin’ great movie with a most creepy soundtrack. Pleased that Day-Lewis won the Oscar for his performance.