AnyDVDHD

vbimport

So I purchased and installed and all seems right. I am getting either subtitles, different language or choppiness at different points in the movie or all three.

I thought I saw a tip sheet somewhere of what to do in these situations but I can’t find that anywhere.

Anyone know where to find the fixes for these things. I am running the 6.6.0.7 that just came out with LG Blue-ray drive.

What are you using Anydvd to do rip or create a image file?? What your describing is something Anydvd doesn’t do. Also I have yet to hear any kinda company offer Anydvd with their product other then Slysoft selling it on their own site. So where did you purchase your software then? What your talking about sounds like something another burning software did not what Anydvd did. So what other software are you using inconjunction with Anydvd??? That should be where you should check and make sure your media you use is of good quality or burned at slow speed and well as making sure all your drive has the updated firmware. Your symptom sounds more like a bad burned media or burning way to fast and multitasking when you should.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2475196]What are you using Anydvd to do rip or create a image file?? What your describing is something Anydvd doesn’t do. Also I have yet to hear any kinda company offer Anydvd with their product other then Slysoft selling it on their own site. So where did you purchase your software then? What your talking about sounds like something another burning software did not what Anydvd did. So what other software are you using inconjunction with Anydvd??? That should be where you should check and make sure your media you use is of good quality or burned at slow speed and well as making sure all your drive has the updated firmware. Your symptom sounds more like a bad burned media or burning way to fast and multitasking when you should.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the fast reply. My apologies. I should have put a few more details.

I am using the AnyDVD HD. I hadn’t really gotten into using the next program yet to shrink or compress however I was looking to use AVCWare Blue-ray ripper.

Right now I am just trying to literally copy the main movie file from the blue-ray disk to my hard drive. It does that and they look pretty good. It’s just that at different points in the movie it will get real slow and choppy for a few minutes and then it will go back to normal. I almost always get either subtitiles or a diffrent language. I selected english in the settings.

Thoughts? Again, thanks for replying.

If you use the built in ripper with AnyDVD HD on Blu Ray movies, you get two choices. You can rip the entire movie to the hard drive as files, or you can rip the entire movie to the hard drive as an ISO. You do not get the choice to rip just the main movie.

It is possible to run AnyDVD HD in the background to break encryption, then use something like ClownBD to select just the main movie without extras or menus. ClownBD will only copy, not compress anything.

I prefer to rip the entire movie to the hard drive and work with it there, especially since I’m normally compressing to fit a 25gb BD disk using BDRebuilder. Working from one hard drive to a second one is much faster than working from the optical drive.

BD Rebuilder and ClownBD are free to use by the way.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2475227]If you use the built in ripper with AnyDVD HD on Blu Ray movies, you get two choices. You can rip the entire movie to the hard drive as files, or you can rip the entire movie to the hard drive as an ISO. You do not get the choice to rip just the main movie.

It is possible to run AnyDVD HD in the background to break encryption, then use something like ClownBD to select just the main movie without extras or menus. ClownBD will only copy, not compress anything.

I prefer to rip the entire movie to the hard drive and work with it there, especially since I’m normally compressing to fit a 25gb BD disk using BDRebuilder. Working from one hard drive to a second one is much faster than working from the optical drive.

BD Rebuilder and ClownBD are free to use by the way.[/QUOTE]

I was just browsing into the disk and copying out the main movie file. If I do this and don’t use the ripper function will it cause the problems I am seeing?

[QUOTE=quiggley;2475283]I was just browsing into the disk and copying out the main movie file. If I do this and don’t use the ripper function will it cause the problems I am seeing?[/QUOTE]
Yes it probably would

Sorry, it took me a while to get back to trying this. So I did the rip to harddrive option. Movie is wicked sharp. language is spanish though. Which is different because before it seem to always turn out french.

Spanish must be default language for the DVD. try going to the menu and change the audio/language