AnyDVDHD Beta 6.7.1.7 Discussion Thread

vbimport

This beta will not work in trial mode.

6.7.1.7 2010 10 29

[ul]
[li]New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections, e.g. “Knight and Day”[/li][li]New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys[/li][li]New: Improved system information log[/li][li]Important: This version will only work, if you own a valid registration key [/li][/ul]Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6717.exe

Thanks Alan

[QUOTE=alan1476;2553504][B]This beta will [U]not[/U] work in trial mode.[/B]

[ul]
[li]Important: [B]This version will only work, if you own a valid registration key[/B][/QUOTE][/li][/ul]
hmm…might be a trend we see coming… :eek:

thanks…alan

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2553514]
[/LIST] hmm…might be a trend we see coming… :eek:

thanks…alan[/QUOTE]
The next couple of Betas will not be open to trial users. I have that from a very good source.:wink:

Thanks for that info Alan

Glad I have a key!

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2553615]Glad I have a key![/QUOTE]

Same here but even more better is to have lifetime key :wink:

That is what I have! I did not wish to brag.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2553675]That is what I have! I did not wish to brag.[/QUOTE]

nothing to brag about it’s up to ones’ preferences as which license they like to buy.

glad i got my LTL a few years ago before they went EURO and was able to double dip their coupon:clap:

[QUOTE=zaq;2553877]glad i got my LTL a few years ago before they went EURO and was able to double dip their coupon:clap:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got in at the tail end but happy for the LTL. :clap:
Worth the time and money especially when updating… :bow:

Updating and taking with to a new PC, too. I tossed the original PC, but it’s HDD with all the downloads is the D: drive in this PC. AnyDVD HD still runs great.