AnyDVDHD 8.0.1.0 Release Discussion Thread

vbimport

https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.0.1.0
For RedFox AnyDVD HD you need to purchase a RedFox license key, SlySoft licenses are not supported.
Changes in AnyDVD 8.0.1.0 (2016-05-17):

New: RedFox licensing system
New: PowerDVD 16 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
New (DVD): Support for new discs
Updated languages

Use the trial for now, thank you

Just a few more hours to fix server issues

We Are Sorry…
At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within a few hours.

Licenses for CloneBD and CloneDVD can be obtained meanwhile at elby.ch

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

ugh…:sad::sad::sad::sad:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2774499]ugh…:sad::sad::sad::sad:[/QUOTE]

Its going to be sometime tomorrow morning. Sorry folks. :sad:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774521]Its going to be sometime tomorrow morning. Sorry folks. :sad:[/QUOTE]
As long as it isn’t past the 2 months discount… :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone tried this with Region 1 Deadpool BR? Another competing product not currently able to back this up. I can’t test as AnyDVD HD will not run with this competing product installed.

[QUOTE=Love_Renee;2774581]Has anyone tried this with Region 1 Deadpool BR? Another competing product not currently able to back this up. I can’t test as AnyDVD HD will not run with this competing product installed.[/QUOTE]
Can you disable the other product? That should be something one can always do or disable it from running so you can use Anydvd HD? Telling what other product does go a long way so others can tell you what you can do to disable that product so Anydvd HD runs to see if it works for you. Also BD don’t come in Region numbers they are Alphabet letters. So telling the right BD Region will help too or create a Log file from Anydvd HD so others can see what is going on.

I didn’t mention the product, DVDFab (latest version) & DVD Passkey as I wasn’t sure if it was acceptable to mention that in a competitor’s forum. Even if Passkey is not running actively, AnyDVD will not access the online DB. Please forgive my Region mistake – it is the US version bought from Amazon, which I believe is the same one in the B&M stores. Thank you.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2774582]Can you disable the other product? That should be something one can always do or disable it from running so you can use Anydvd HD? Telling what other product does go a long way so others can tell you what you can do to disable that product so Anydvd HD runs to see if it works for you. Also BD don’t come in Region numbers they are Alphabet letters. So telling the right BD Region will help too or create a Log file from Anydvd HD so others can see what is going on.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Love_Renee;2774586]I didn’t mention the product, DVDFab (latest version) & DVD Passkey as I wasn’t sure if it was acceptable to mention that in a competitor’s forum. Even if Passkey is not running actively, AnyDVD will not access the online DB. Please forgive my Region mistake – it is the US version bought from Amazon, which I believe is the same one in the B&M stores. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
That’s fine at least those that have both of these and AnyDVD can verify if they have the same problem as well. That way RedFox can know about the problem if there is one. Were you able to disable them from running so you could get AnyDVD to read or decrypt the media? I don’t currently have DVDfab or passkey installed and don’t have the BD movie you have so I can’t test it. Maybe someone reading whom has your similar can contact back if they faced the same software conflict issues.

:iagree:Yes “Redfox” conflicts with “DVDFAB” on my system as did the old slyfox , how do you disable dvdfab without uninstaling it. so that we can test the new fox ?

There’s no inherent conflict between AnyDVD-HD and DVDFab, they can both be installed. DVDFab Passkey is another driver, like AnyDVD-HD, and they shouldn’t both be running at the same time. Just disable “run at startup” in both programs and you should be OK.

That said, apart from the pop-up warnings I have run them both at the same time more than once with success.

[QUOTE=CDan;2774624]There’s no inherent conflict between AnyDVD-HD and DVDFab, they can both be installed. DVDFab Passkey is another driver, like AnyDVD-HD, and they shouldn’t both be running at the same time. Just disable “run at startup” in both programs and you should be OK.

That said, apart from the pop-up warnings I have run them both at the same time more than once with success.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that speedy answer:clap: