• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • Change: Installer signed with SHA256 certificate
  • Note: On Windows Vista and Server 2008, Update 2763674
    must be installed.
    See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2763674
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with certain discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

If your license has expired you must renew before you install the update
or else your product will stop working.
https://secure.slysoft.com/renewal.php

Thanks for the Link Alan

Hello Alan; I remember your handle from the 1Click forum (wish it was still up) and hope you can shed some light on the AnyDVD situation with 1click. I backup my DVD movies (not bluray) with 1Click Pro and AnyDVD (not the HD version). It still works and I wonder how much longer it will continue to work. If it does stop working, can I install the DVD43-plugin and rely on the CPRx to work on my movies? I have Win7-64 and seem to remember that it might not work with the 64bit Windows.

I’m sure there are probably many threads on this topic all over the WWW and if there is one here on Myce, please point me there.

TIA

I’m not Alan, but I can answer your question. As long as you have the lifetime license for AnyDVD, it will continue to decrypt DVD’s for you. AnyDVD relied on an online database for many Blu-ray movies, but not for DVD’s.

Now, there may be a few DVD’s in the future that come with extra protection schemes. That is a possibility, and AnyDVD will not be updated to deal with them.
For those, you might have to use a different decrypter, but they should be few and far between.

Hello Kerry; Thanks for the answers. I do have the lifetime version of the S/W. I guess I’ll ride the red fox until it finally stops working.

Do you know if DVD43-plugin will work with my Win7-64? IIRC, I did run it a while back when AnyDVD did not work on a movie I had but I don’t remember what I had to do to the PC to make it work or what my OS was at the time.

[QUOTE=Andy_G;2769021]
Do you know if DVD43-plugin will work with my Win7-64? IIRC, I did run it a while back when AnyDVD did not work on a movie I had but I don’t remember what I had to do to the PC to make it work or what my OS was at the time.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will. Just exit out of AnyDVD and make sure 1Click has CPRx error correction enabled. If you have the Plug-in installed it will work if no other decrypter is detected.

:wink:

[QUOTE=lario48;2769075]Yes it will. Just exit out of AnyDVD and make sure 1Click has CPRx error correction enabled. If you have the Plug-in installed it will work if no other decrypter is detected.

;)[/QUOTE]Darn Larry , its time you finally joined this forum.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2769076]Darn Larry , its time you finally joined this forum.[/QUOTE]

Hey Alan. I joined a long time ago, however, I didn’t join [B]in until now.

[/B]

[QUOTE=lario48;2769077]Hey Alan. I joined a long time ago, however, I didn’t join [B]in until now.

[/B][/QUOTE]Thats what I meant Larry, you joined in 2009 and not a peep or a hello out of you. LOL;)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2769078]Thats what I meant Larry, you joined in 2009 and not a peep or a hello out of you. LOL;)[/QUOTE]

[B]HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO! Alan.

:cool:
[/B]

Hi Guys, thanks for the answers.

I have been using 1Click and AnyDVD for years and only came to the 1Click forum when problems popped up and things have been smooth for a long time, so I was surprised when I went looking for the 1Click forum and found it was gone.

I’ve been a member here for a while but rarely came around. I’ll put a bookmark and check back from time to time.

[QUOTE=Andy_G;2769080]Hi Guys, thanks for the answers.

I have been using 1Click and AnyDVD for years and only came to the 1Click forum when problems popped up and things have been smooth for a long time, so I was surprised when I went looking for the 1Click forum and found it was gone.

I’ve been a member here for a while but rarely came around. I’ll put a bookmark and check back from time to time.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I’ll be checking in, as well, just in case there are any 1Click related issues.

[QUOTE=Andy_G;2769080]Hi Guys, thanks for the answers.

I’ve been a member here for a while but rarely came around. I’ll put a bookmark and check back from time to time.[/QUOTE]
Now that the OneClick forum is no longer active, if you want to come here and get all your answers, Larry and I can help you.:wink: And yes its great to see you here, I remember you well from the LG Software Forums.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2769102]Now that the OneClick forum is no longer active, if you want to come here and get all your answers, Larry and I can help you.:wink: And yes its great to see you here, I remember you well from the LG Software Forums.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Alan.

:iagree:

I mostly posted on the old forum when my burns failed. I remember one panic I had when my audio was not being saved on the copy. I made multiple burns with many settings and still no audio on the copy. It turned out that our cleaning lady had dusted behind my TV and the HDMI cable was partially loose and the audio signal was not getting from the DVD player to the TV. I played the copies in another room and they worked fine.

Sometimes it is the simple things. There was a lady that posted tons of help on the old forum and IIRC, she was an Aussie. Can’t remember her handle but she was always ready to help and very patient with the same requests over and over. Just wondering if she came over here.