we would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVD
has been released. Here the list of fixes and improvements:
220.127.116.11 2014 03 02
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Ability to watch discs on a PC which
only show a black screen without AnyDVD
A known disc with this problem is the French version
of "Les Desmoiselles de Rochefort"
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning to the status window,
if a disc will not play on a PC without AnyDVD running
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for authoring bug of
some discs, e.g. "All is Lost", Canada
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Updated languages
The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
If your license has expired you must renew before you install the update
or else your product will stop working.