AnyDVDHD 7.3.7.3 beta Discussion Thread

AnyDVD (HD) 7.3.7.3 beta
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7373.exe

7.3.7.3 2013 11 26

• New: WinDVD 11.6.1.4 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
  • New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.0.20064 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

Thanks for the link Alan

I wonder if this fixes the problem with RED 2 ?

[QUOTE=bean55;2710883]Thanks for the link Alan

I wonder if this fixes the problem with RED 2 ?[/QUOTE]

The problem that I had with Red 2. Is the voices, and body movements are out of sync. This is the first time that this has happen with any movie that I have made. I even made several copy’s. Same thing happen. I am using AnyDVD Ver. 7.3.7.0. Through maybe the original disk was bad. Played same, worked o.k.

Mr. Bill

Internet sucks today even at 30MB/s going to take 20 minutes or more to get this. :frowning:

As of version 7.3.7.2 it dropped the first 8 minutes or so

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2710911]Internet sucks today even at 30MB/s going to take 20 minutes or more to get this. :([/QUOTE]

That has to be just your provider, I am getting 50mbs downstream and 20 upstream. No issues at all. This download took less than 5 seconds.

Cable Internet here now so I think I share the bandwidth?

I got it in 10 minutes somehow. I remember when this program was only around 4-5MB’s. Now it’s 9. Makes me wonder if the 4K will make it bigger when it evolves to be normal.

Cheers Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]