AnyDVDHD 6.7.8.0 Final Discussion Thread

vbimport

AnyDVD History

6.7.8.0 2011 02 01

• New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Removal of prohibited user operations could render a disc unplayable.
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Thanks Alan :flower:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Good to hear I thought it was going to have some beta in between as before they released a final version after all the beta… :clap:

It always says Some minor fixes and improvements you would think they would have everything fixed and it is so perfect I do not see how they can make improvements

[QUOTE=samlar;2573410]It always says Some minor fixes and improvements you would think they would have everything fixed and it is so perfect I do not see how they can make improvements[/QUOTE]
I think you are going to be very surprised with new products from Slysoft, I have no idea of when but I do know they are coding a new Player for Bluray discs, called Slyplayer. ( for now) I have not seen it or even know how far into development they are, but I do know from reading that it is in the cards. I for one am looking forward to it.:smiley:

Nice info Alan1476. I was just wondering when they will be coming out with there version of Clonedvd2, but for Bluerays? Thanks…

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2574982]Nice info Alan1476. I was just wondering when they will be coming out with there version of Clonedvd2, but for Bluerays? Thanks…[/QUOTE]
That is also in the cards, but again, I have no information, and I do mean absolutely no information when it will become available, or even if it will be a separate product or an addon for CloneDVD2, like they have with AnyDVDhd and AnyDVD, its all in the product but you need a serial to activate the HD portion of AnyDVD, I have no idea what they will call it if its a separate product but I am sure it will be widely publicized. I will make sure you hear about it here as soon as I know something.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2574995]That is also in the cards, but again, I have no information, and I do mean absolutely no information when it will become available, or even if it will be a separate product or an addon for CloneDVD2, like they have with AnyDVDhd and AnyDVD, its all in the product but you need a serial to activate the HD portion of AnyDVD, I have no idea what they will call it if its a separate product but I am sure it will be widely publicized. I will make sure you hear about it here as soon as I know something.;)[/QUOTE]

Are there any further updates in the cards, at least to anyone’s knowledge? With all the new protection going on in the last few weeks, surely AnyDVD can’t keep up? :confused: :eek:

[QUOTE=san_man;2577976]Are there any further updates in the cards, at least to anyone’s knowledge? With all the new protection going on in the last few weeks, surely AnyDVD can’t keep up? :confused: :eek:[/QUOTE]

I would not bet on that they have been keeeeeepiiing up for a long time now

[QUOTE=san_man;2577976]Are there any further updates in the cards, at least to anyone’s knowledge? With all the new protection going on in the last few weeks, surely AnyDVD can’t keep up? :confused: :eek:[/QUOTE]

They can’t update unless one reports those to Slysoft and they most likely are keeping tabs on such protection updates. And since you didn’t mentioned what protection and without no log file to see the reply you just made is all speculation without much support to it?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2578019]They can’t update unless one reports those to Slysoft and they most likely are keeping tabs on such protection updates. And since you didn’t mentioned what protection and without no log file to see the reply you just made is all speculation without much support to it?[/QUOTE]

Sheesh! I’m sorry, I guess I mis-spoke, I just meant that it seemed as though there hadn’t been an update in awhile… I apologize for getting anybody upset. :eek:

I don’t have anything to report, so there’s no logfile. I’m not speculating anything. I was just curious about when an update might occur, seemed like it must be time. (And sure enough, now there is an update.) I’ll try to edit my words more carefully the next time I ask a question.

[QUOTE=san_man;2578752]I was just curious about when an update might occur…[/QUOTE]

Updates occur for various reasons including revisions due to new protections, bug fixes and possible changes to the way the main program works itself.

Updates for new protection variants are normally issued very quickly but if there’s no real hurry they’ll save up the changes until they think it’s worth issuing a new release.

So there’s no real pattern to when they occur, as it just depends on what crops up and what changes are required as a result.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2578892]Updates occur for various reasons including revisions due to new protections, bug fixes and possible changes to the way the main program works itself.

Updates for new protection variants are normally issued very quickly but if there’s no real hurry they’ll save up the changes until they think it’s worth issuing a new release.

So there’s no real pattern to when they occur, as it just depends on what crops up and what changes are required as a result.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your helpful response, Wombler! :clap: