• Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

6.7.6.1 2010 12 26

• New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v21
  • New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Removal of new Java based protection did
    not work, if removal of region code was disabled
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Alan

cool… :bow: and doing a yearly reformat and reinstallation of my system for 2011…

Hello there,

Long time reader, I’ve never really had to post, as I can usually just quickly find my answer and move along.

That said, I have a question now… has anyone else had any problems with “Stone”? I’m finding some pixellation issues. I have tried various combinations of (the most recent versions of) AnyDVD and CloneDVD, and also DVDShrink, and a few others who don’t need to be mentioned in this thread…

The movie seems to playback okay, but it seems as though the picture quality has suffered to the point that if you skip between scenes, you see pixellation. It also seems to have MINOR pixel “twitches”, if you will…

So, as you can see, it’s not major, but it’s also not perfect. Thoughts?

[QUOTE=san_man;2570808]Hello there,

Long time reader, I’ve never really had to post, as I can usually just quickly find my answer and move along.

That said, I have a question now… has anyone else had any problems with “Stone”? I’m finding some pixellation issues. I have tried various combinations of (the most recent versions of) AnyDVD and CloneDVD, and also DVDShrink, and a few others who don’t need to be mentioned in this thread…

The movie seems to playback okay, but it seems as though the picture quality has suffered to the point that if you skip between scenes, you see pixellation. It also seems to have MINOR pixel “twitches”, if you will…

So, as you can see, it’s not major, but it’s also not perfect. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

A log file would be a first start…how old is that Movie? You sure that media itself hasn’t gone bad??? Is that the original DVD or copy? Pixellation usually means bad copy or dvd movie is of poor quality. How those two cause pixellation is odd those are decrypt and copy program those two don’t play dvd movies? I think your confusing a dvd player software with a copy program from what it sounds. Maybe if you told us what program your using to play the DVD movie would help as well. But as before AnyDVD and CloneDVD are copy and decrypt program and don’t play the DVD movie.

Sorry, perhaps I wasn’t being clear.

I wasn’t trying to use the software programs to play anything back. I was using the same standalone DVD player I’ve used for several years. Its working fine for everything else.

The media I’m using is TYG02 (made in Japan, from same supplier I’ve used for years). The movie is about 5 days old. Stone, with Robert DeNiro and Ed Norton. Compression was only about 75% or so…

The reason I mentioned the software programs is that I was using them to decrypt and copy. Then to try watching on the televison…

Attached is the logfile that I neglected to attach before.

Maybe it’s just a bad original, I was just asking if anyone else was having any problems.

AnyDVD_6.7.7.0_Info_E_STONE.zip (80.9 KB)

[QUOTE=san_man;2571056]Sorry, perhaps I wasn’t being clear.

I wasn’t trying to use the software programs to play anything back. I was using the same standalone DVD player I’ve used for several years. Its working fine for everything else.

The media I’m using is TYG02 (made in Japan, from same supplier I’ve used for years). The movie is about 5 days old. Stone, with Robert DeNiro and Ed Norton. Compression was only about 75% or so…

The reason I mentioned the software programs is that I was using them to decrypt and copy. Then to try watching on the televison…

Attached is the logfile that I neglected to attach before.

Maybe it’s just a bad original, I was just asking if anyone else was having any problems.[/QUOTE]
Did not have a problem with shrink, anydvd, and imgburn